Resolute Blaze

I swear this took me like 2 days to write because I had no fucking idea where to start but anyways enjoy!!
Requested by: no-one
__________________________________

The sun hung low in the sky over Cairo, casting long shadows across the bustling streets. Muhammad Avdol, the Stand user with the power of Magician's Red, walked with purpose through the market, his eyes scanning the crowd for any signs of trouble. He had a reputation to uphold as a protector of the innocent.

Suddenly, a commotion erupted ahead. Avdol's keen senses detected a malicious aura emanating from a group of thugs who were harassing a young woman. Her fear was palpable, and Avdol knew he had to intervene.

"Magician's Red!" Avdol shouted, his Stand materializing in a burst of flames. The fiery bird-like entity towered over him, its crimson plumage igniting the air around it. The thugs froze in terror as the blazing presence loomed over them.

"Release the girl and leave peacefully," Avdol commanded, his voice resonating with authority. The thugs hesitated for a moment before one of them lunged at Avdol with a knife. In an instant, Magician's Red extended its arm, its fiery fist colliding with the thug's face and knocking him to the ground.

The others attempted to flee, but Avdol was faster. Magician's Red sent streams of flames cascading towards them, blocking their escape routes. One by one, the thugs were immobilized by the intense heat.

With the immediate threat neutralized, Avdol turned his attention to the young woman. She was shaken but unharmed. "You're safe now," Avdol reassured her with a warm smile.

"Thank you," she whispered, her eyes brimming with gratitude.

Avdol nodded and watched as the authorities arrived to apprehend the subdued thugs. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the city in a fiery glow, Avdol couldn't help but reflect on the importance of his mission.

"Justice must always prevail," Avdol mused, his voice tinged with determination. With a final glance at the city he loved, he walked into the fading light, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.
———————————————————————————
-326 words
-Holy shit Ive Never been so proud of my self for writing this One shot
Anyways Avdol supremacy 😻