Moonlit Promises {Polnareff x Reader}

Hi everyone I don't have much to really say but enjoy this Polnareff x reader I made :D
Requested by: No-one
—————————————————————————
The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a soft silvery glow over the campsite where the Stardust Crusaders had settled for the evening. Amidst the crackling campfire and the gentle rustle of leaves, you found yourself sitting beside Jean Pierre Polnareff, engaged in a quiet conversation.

"Polnareff, what's your favorite memory?" you asked, your voice carrying a hint of curiosity.

He leaned back, propping himself up with his hands behind him, and looked up at the stars. "Favorite memory, huh? That's a tough one."

You waited patiently as he reminisced, his gaze distant. After a moment, he turned to you with a faint smile. "There's this memory from my childhood. It was a warm summer day, and I was at the park with my sister, Sherry. We laughed, played, and enjoyed the simple joy of being together."

As he spoke, you could see the mix of happiness and sadness in his eyes. "That sounds lovely," you replied softly, sensing the bittersweet undertones of his words.

Polnareff nodded, his smile fading slightly. "Yeah, it was. I treasure that memory, especially now." He shifted his gaze back to you. "What about you, [Name]? Do you have a favorite memory?"

You took a moment to think before answering, "There was a time when I was a child, and my family went on a road trip. We stopped at this quaint little town, and I remember exploring the cobblestone streets, trying new foods, and feeling a sense of adventure with my loved ones."

Polnareff's eyes lit up with interest. "That sounds like a lot of fun! It's those simple moments that really make life special."

As the night wore on, the two of you continued to share stories and anecdotes from your pasts. The conversation flowed effortlessly, and you found yourself drawn to Polnareff's warmth and openness. It was as if the night had created a safe space where you could be vulnerable and connect on a deeper level.

As the campfire began to die down, Polnareff leaned closer, his voice softer. "You know, [Name], being on this journey, facing Stand users and danger, it reminds me of the importance of cherishing every moment. We never know what tomorrow might bring."

You nodded in agreement, your gaze meeting his. "You're right. It's important to make the most of the time we have and hold onto the memories that bring us joy."

Polnareff reached out, his hand gently brushing against yours. "And maybe, if we're lucky, we can create new memories together."

The moonlight seemed to intensify in that moment, casting an enchanting ambiance around the two of you. Your heart raced as you felt the connection between you and Polnareff deepen, the unspoken emotions between you both hanging in the air.

With a soft smile, you replied, "I'd like that."

As the night wrapped around you like a comforting embrace, you and Polnareff shared a promise: to embrace every moment, to face the challenges ahead, and to create new memories together, bathed in the light of the moon and the warmth of each other's company.
———————————————————————————
-513 words-
AAAAAAAA I wrote a Polnareff x Reader because he is best boi 🥹
I'm thinking of doing part 1 Dio next.
09/01/23