034

034

anteriormente em behind my wall....

Ceci

And Bill

would

not

meet

each other

anymore...

in this chapter...

As I walk out of the building, I bump into Ceci. What was she doing there at that time?

- Anne? Weren't you going to the market?" Ceci asks looking at me and I look at her seriously.

- Anne!" I hear Tom's voice behind me, soon catching up with me and standing next to me.

- "What are you doing here Cecilia?" I ask, looking at her guiltily.

- I came to see Bill, we had arranged to write together- Ceci says and I sigh looking at her.

- You and Bill need to stay away for now Cecilia- I look at her and she frowns at me.

- What? Why? What for?

- You're too young, Ceci, and Bill's an adult if this goes public....- Tom says, helping me and supporting me in my decision.

- No, we're not doing anything wrong- Ceci starts to get upset and denies it- Anne, you can't do this to me

- Ceci, you're a minor and Bill is an adult, you can't be together as long as you're fourteen, understand? And if this gets out in the media you'll be exposed and so will Bill, you'll end up with each other- I say looking at her who continues to den- You're jealous that I finally like a boy and coincidentally you've already been with him, which is it? Do you miss Bill? Isn't Tommy enough?" Ceci says, completely flustered.

- Ceci, take it easy....your sister is trying to help you- Tom looks at her, trying to calm her down.

- Help? "Anne's always been jealous of me, she always wants to fuck up my life, no matter if I'm happy or not." I hear Ceci say, taking a deep breath and looking at her. "I hate you." Ceci screams in my face and I immediately grab her arm and squeeze her tightly, bringing her to me.

- Listen to me! If you want to be a fucking adult, start facing reality and the problems it brings, I'm trying to protect you, and all you did was throw a tantrum, you just finished proving to me that you're a spoiled child who doesn't understand anything Cecilia- I say, squeezing her arm tighter.

- Let go of me! You're hurting me Anne- Ceci says looking into my eyes and I quickly let go of her arm.

- The world doesn't revolve around Cecilia Cooper, you know? And another thing, Bill is committing a crime, do you know what that is or do I need to draw it?" I say looking into her eyes.

- It's nothing - Ceci says

- "Cecilia, try to understand your sister, she's trying to help you." Tom says and I put my hand on her shoulder.
- Leave it Tom, if you want to be with Bill so badly, go ahead, be with him, but when this comes to light, the police, reporters and guardianship council come after the two of you and you see Bill being arrested and having his career completely destroyed because of your lack of maturity and sense, what are you going to do? I speak very close to her face, seeing the little girl's eyes fill with tears of hatred- Oh yeah, you're going to cry, well... if you want to stay with Bill in the meantime, you'd better get used to crying, because once the shit is done, there's no point in cleaning it up with cotton wool- I look at the little girl, who cracks her jaw- Now apologize to Tom for the way you referred to him before...

- Fuck you, Anelise- Ceci says as she turns to go home and I let out a long sigh, looking at Tom.

- This is insane- Tom says and I nod looking at him

- She really stresses me out- I say walking back towards the building and sitting down on the sidewalk looking ahead thinking about everything that had happened.

- "Why don't you ask your parents to talk to her?" Tom said, sitting down next to me and putting his hand on my leg.

- No, I'm going to be blamed for letting her meet Bill and spend that time together." I say, running my hand through my hair and then placing my hand on top of his. "Do you think your brother is going to do what he said?

- He's not going to throw away his career of years, and frankly Bill is scared to death of you, so..." Tom says looking at me and I nod.

- "I know Ceci hates me now, but you understand why I'm doing this, don't you?" I ask looking at him.

- Of course I understand princess, what my brother did was completely wrong, and you have my support in that one hundred percent- Tom says looking into my eyes- And you're just asking them to wait a few months... it's nothing much- Tom says

- I'm thinking about both Ceci and Bill, but I always come out as the wrong one- I look at him and he hugs me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

- You're not the wrong one for me Anne- Tom says stroking my hair and I close my eyes trying to get some seconds of peace.