037

037

earlier in behind my wall...

- That solo is perfect - I say looking at the bigger man who smiles and I kiss him right away

I'm sorry Gustav, but I had to have sex with Tom on your drums...

in this chapter...

POV'S BILL KAULITZ

Ever since I saw Anne for the first time, I saw that she had a unique glow and a unique look, she was incredibly beautiful, smart, and gave my brother a good kicking, I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her, but of course I had realized that Tom had feelings for her, even if it was something empty at first, he really had feelings for her.
Tom was good with girls, he always had them first, Mônica, our first girlfriend, was Tom's girlfriend first and only later became my girlfriend, he had also lost his virginity at the age of thirteen, and I was still a virgin at seventeen, not that being a virgin was a bad thing, I believe that the world doesn't revolve around sex alone, never, just a comparison that Tom is always the first in everything, and this time with Anne it was no different.
I had the opportunity to be with Anne, to feel her body, her lips, to see those beautiful blue eyes looking into mine, her voice sweet and calm but heard with great firmness, Ah Anne....you were all there to be admired.
I gave myself sexually to Anne for the first time, I felt safe and let's face it, with a girl like that you wouldn't expect me not to feel any sexual attraction towards her, what attracted me the most was her confidence and determination, Anne had a well-defined personality, even my brother obeyed her, wherever she was or arrived she took care of the place without much effort, Anne was incredibly perfect.
But she chose Tom, and that's fine, as I said he was first in everything.
But I was forgetting one small detail....
Cecilia, Anne's incredibly similar younger sister.

I had talked to Ceci a bit before we started the four-month tour in person, she was a lot of fun and super euphoric, we ended up creating a strong bond during the tour, we talked every day and she was great company for me, I felt at home with her, I felt that Berlin was closer to me with her, we ended up becoming friends, and that fan and idol relationship was over.
When I went to Germany with Monica, I knew that Anne had got back with Tom, they were very close the whole party, even though I was with Monica at the time, I could see the chemistry between her and Tom, it was obvious that she was going to choose Tom, so I went to Germany with the aim of letting Anne get back with Tom without her playing games with me, and we already know that happened, but back to Ceci, when I went to Germany I went to visit her, I ended up seeing her with different eyes, she was more grown up and super excited to see me there, I felt important with her, everyone knows that since I was a child I only suffered bullying at school, and everyone knows about the community pool episode, I've always been alone, I mean? me and Tom, Tom and I, but it couldn't be like that forever, I needed company, I needed to grow up and have my own friends, my own passions, and my own people I could trust, and Ceci was there, she became my confidante overnight, we were very close, and you could see that the little girl really cared about me and wanted to help me, I never felt alone with Ceci, she was the missing piece in my life, she was the one....
Ever since I saw her in Germany that day, and we had our first kiss after our eyes met, I was sure in the world that Ceci was what I was looking for, unfortunately she was much younger and I made a huge mistake in getting emotionally involved with her, I know that, I'm aware of it
But do you know what hurts the most about being alone?
Having the person you like, the person you know will have a promising and good future with you and not being able to be together?
But what could I do? I was in love, it broke me inside to see that beautiful blonde girl with the clear eyes, the heart-shaped mouth, the innocent look and not be able to make her mine, it killed me every day inside, but I was determined to choose and wait for Cecilia Cooper, she would be the first person and first thing ever touched by Tom before me...
I was going to have Cecilia Cooper for the first time all to myself...