Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The boy with the demon sister

3rd Person POV

Tanjiro dashed forward his mind filled with worry for his sister. Since his family got killed and his sister became a demon he only thought the demons would try to hurt him or his sister. But here he was, witnessing how a Hashira, one of the highest ranking demon slayers, stabbed his sword into the box his sister was in, painting the floor beneath his feet red with Nezukos blood. The man was tall with white hair and a body covered in scars, he was the Wind Hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

His head was inches away from the mans head about to hit him, when he was suddenly pulled away by his collar.

"I understand your love for your sister boy, but attacking your superior leads to several consequences. At the moment he is far to strong for you to handle. So use your head the right way next time!" Someone who's voice Tanjiro didn't recognize told him.

Tanjiro took a look over his shoulder aiming to discover who it was that stopped him, just to discover that there wasn't anyone there. Turning back around he was shocked to see that the man covered in scars wasn't holding the box with his sister any longer.

"And you should calm down too Shinazugawa. The Master ordered for the boy aswell as the demon to be here. Killing the girl now would be against the Master's will so stop it."

Looking behind Sanemi, Tanjiro saw who it was that stopped him. The young man didn't look much older than Tanjiro. He had short, messy black hair and green eyes. He was average in height and slim but his body showed the results of training nevertheless. What really made him stand out was the fact that other than the other Hashiras he didn't wear a Haori over the demon slayer uniforms but a black military uniform with a black coat and green highlights while his right hand laid on the box which was standing beside him. This was the Cat Hashira, Yuichirou Hyakuya.

 This was the Cat Hashira, Yuichirou Hyakuya

"Tch. I will kill every demon! Wasn't that also your goal Hyakuya!" Sanemi shouted pointing his finger at the young man and glaring at him."Did you already loose your will to fight! I'll beat it back in you!"

"Did you already loose your will to fight! I'll beat it back in you!"