Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Meeting at the Butterfly Estate

3rd Person Pov

" - what good was it to ask a no rank like me into a meeting like that?"

Hearing this Yuichirou slides the door open, which leads into the recovering room, where many beds are placed for the wounded demon slayers to recover. Shinobu walked  over to the Demon Slayer who is talking, stopping behind him. 

" The Hashira really terrify me." A scared Demon Slayer who's name was Murata said.

He had black hair and eyes and average height which made it so that he didn't stick out that much. He was one of the few Demon Slayers who survived fighting at Mount Natagumo.

Yuichirou remembered how the decision was made to send a squad of Corps Members there, to kill a demon who was, according to rumors, trying to build his own family of demons

I pity this Demon Slayer, I should've gone to kill the demon. If we even think about sending a squad of that size, we should have realized that they would die. It doesn't matter how many insects are send, they can't kill a rat. You need a cat to exterminate it. Yuichirou thought as he watched Murata.

"Good day to you."

" You as well." Murata said bowing down. "Good bye!" he then ran away as fast as possible, his only goal to get away without punishment for talking bad about the Hashiras. Unfortunately for him, he didn't look where he was going and ran straight into Yuichirou, who was still standing in the door frame.

" What?" Murata asked, only now noticing his superior standing in his way.

"Are you alright?" Yuichirou asked, fearful to once more be the reason for a Demon Slayer to be in pain.

"Ah yes" I didn't see him at the Hashira meeting but he must be a Hashira since he arrived with Lady Kocho right?
To scared to ask, Murata stood up and sprinted out of the room to get away from potentialy two Hashiras while shouting:

"Goodbye."

Yuichirou POV

" Oh my, leaving so soon?" Shinobu asked.

" If it hadn't been for you scarring him so much Shinobu, this young swordsman would've realized that I am here and wouldn't have ran into me. "

I then turned my head to Tanjiro. Next to him was another young swordsman. He had yellow hair with soft golden brown eyes. Strangely enough his arms and legs seemed to short compared to the rest of his body.

 Strangely enough his arms and legs seemed to short compared to the rest of his body