• 002

- note: changed the ages so now they're both eighteen. -

• B L A I N E •

I was pleasantly surprised that Carissa accepted my offer. Actually, I was way more than surprised. Carissa was someone I had my eyes on since the beginning of the year, when my parents had moved to a different subdivision and therefore placing me in this high school.

She was naturally submissive, but covered it up by being feisty and loud. In other words, she was perfect for me. I enjoyed a good challenge. What was the point of breaking in an already-broken woman? I preferred them feisty. But yet, she seemed to hate me for whatever reason. I mean, I wasn't that annoying, was I? I had been called an arrogant αsshole before, but the person who had said it hated me, so I didn't really take it seriously. Jealous Doms. Disgusting.

I had promised to pick her up at 10:30 this morning so we could do something before going out to lunch. I had to attend a dinner that night with my parents' business associates since apparently they were possibly merging clubs. That would be interesting. After all, they hadn't tried expanding the business recently. I was wondering if they were finally settling down now that I was mature, or whatever sh!t they had told me. I wouldn't know. Usually, I tuned out whenever my parents decided to speak to me.

Which was exactly what was happening now. Sorry dad, but planning out a date for a girl I had liked for three years yet never had the confidence to ask out was more important than listening to the millionth lecture on the subject by my dad.

"Ashton, are you listening?"

"Nope," I replied shamelessly, grinning and taking out my phone for effect before
pretending to text someone. Dad looked annoyed. "Just make sure you're on time tonight. No excuses!" he added with a sharp, pointed look at me.

"Go lecture Alex," I whined, referring to my older brother. "He skipped the last meeting altogether! At least I showed up. For the last five minutes." Okay, neither my brother and I were exactly good at keeping track of time. But Carissa had said she had something to do that night as well and had to be back home by 3 in order to prepare, and I was planning on going home for the rest of the day. It all worked out.

"Go," my dad said, rolling his eyes. Apparently this meeting had him really stressed. He wasn't usually this uptight. Usually he'd at least crack a smile. I was naturally charming, after all.

I nodded and headed to my room, where I pondered on what to wear. It was 9:30, so I had time, but I didn't want to show up looking weird because I hadn't planned it out. Not that I cared if Carissa thought I looked weird. No, not at all. Absolutely not. I didn't care what she thought. Really.

I settled for semi-casual, a plaid button-up and jeans. Thankfully it wasn't too hot, or else I'd be sweltering in the heat. Then I spent half and hour playing Call of Duty. Hey, I'm still a boy. A really hot and amazing one, but appreciative of warfare and violence all the same.

At 10:20, I slipped out of the house in my [if you have suggestions for cars, I'm open since I don't know anything xD]. Then it was off to Carissa's house. I had already looked up her address and knew which way to go since she wasn't in my subdivision. Unfortunately, that meant I got to her house five minutes early. Crap, now I just looked desperate. Well, better early than late, right?

I quickly got out of my car and walked to the door. Before I could even ring the doorbell, the blue door swung open to reveal Carissa. "Hey, you're early," she said with a flirtatious grin. "Carissa's upstairs, she'll be down soon. I'm Claire," she said.

Alright. Not Carissa.

"Hey," I replied with a smirk. "Blaine Springer," I added.

"You're early."

The carbon copy of the girl that greeted me stood at the bottom of her stairs, looking absolutely breathtaking. Carissa was dressed like me, semi-casual, with a floaty dress that reached her knees, flats, and a purse handbag thingy (hey, I don't know what they're called) on her shoulder. "Let's go, see you Claire," she said, sweeping her braided blonde hair back before walking over and smiling at me.

Her twin sister's grin widened even further. That girl was starting to scare me; did she ever stop smiling?

"Er, yeah. Let's go. See you, Claire," I echoed before turning to walk to my car, Carissa in tow. Like the gentleman I am, I opened the door for her. She looked surprised.

"What?" I blurted. She grinned. "Didn't take you for such a gentleman," she responded as she slid in. I immediately scowled. "I can be a gentleman," I protested as I closed her door. As I slipped into the driver's seat ad started the engine, she spoke up again.

"So where are we going?" she asked, looking over to me before averting her eyes.

"Uh, I thought maybe we'd go to that fair, you know, before they pack up and leave tomorrow?" I asked anxiously. Hopefully she'd like the idea. I wasn't good with this romantic crap.

Carissa nodded. "You really should've told me what we were doing, I wouldn't have worn a dress," she said with a frown.

Oh. Maybe that would've been a good idea. Going to a carnival in a dress probably wasn't smart, but I had never worn a dress so how was I supposed to know?

"Doesn't matter, I have tights on underneath anyways," she said after I remained silent. "Oh. Okay. Uh, great. Um, we're here now," I rambled. Thankfully the carnival wasn't too far away from her house. I don't think I could've managed that awkward car ride any longer.

I quickly got out of the car and headed over to open her door as well, only to discover that Carissa had already gotten out. "Hey, let me be a gentleman," I whined.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "I can open car doors by myself, Blaine," she said. "Now come on, are we going to this carnival or no?"

- - - - - - - -

"You carry it!"

"But you won it!"

"I won it for you!"

We were currently fighting over who should carry a stuffed unicorn. Technically, it was Carissa's, since I had gotten it for her.

"I didn't say I wanted it!" she objected.

"Oh, in that case, I'll keep it," I said casually, knowing that she had liked the unicorn and had been eyeing it. After all, there was a reason I had picked that one out.

Carissa huffed and looked like she was about to give in before she smirked. "Every single guy here will beat you up for making your date carry it," she coaxed.

Dang. I hated it when she was right. Groaning, I adjusted the fat stuffed animal and tucked it under my arm. "You're so mean," I muttered, although I couldn't help my smile.

Carissa's personality was just simply amazing. She could definitely be nice, but her sense of humor and feisty temper was what most appealed to me. I definitely wanted to make her my sub.

"You're staring at me."

Her voice was so beautiful too, so smooth and full of humor --

Oh. Oops. "Uh, sorry?" I said. I wasn't blushing. No, I was Blaine Springer, I didn't blush.

"You're blushing."

I wanted to glare at her but I was too much of a gentleman to treat a lady wrong. Instead, I groaned. "Alright, alright. I was blushing. Let's get lunch," I grumbled, grabbing her hand.

- note: they're so cute together aren't they? i was going to add more but it was getting long and i needed to get something out. sorry about the slow updates! 1300+ words. -