The Date and the Mysterious Kill.

So, Inuyasha had to learn a lot about himself, he is supposed to eat and control his hunger. He needs to take care of a lot of issues, Sango wrote down a lot of the warning signs for him and herself she made copies for them both. 

Miroku and Sango seem to have hit it off, and she had been feeling a bit lonely since her ex left. And she wanted to be taken care of for once, so she and Miroku hooked up. he was happy with this, Miroku didn't get much female company much.

Miroku has successfully made 3 hybrids. Shippo, the fox kid. Inuyasha and the mysterious Jane Doe. But we will get into all that later on. But for now. Inuyasha finally called the girl for a date.

Sango did give Inuyasha some warnings and comfort, but she also wanted him to be happy, but to be careful.

So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

As it was early in the morning, Inuyasha was in a place he shouldn't have been.

As he woke up with no clothes on and a dead cow ripped to shreds. As Inuyasha quickly tried to get out of there before he was seen.

But someone thought they had seen a suspicious character running away from the scene of the crime.

He was nervous. As Sango looked at the TV. As the Police were all called to investigate it. As he felt scared. Sango looked at him.

"Did he do this? Asked Sango, " whispering. "He swore he ate a lot last night. He was so sure it wouldn't happen again. 

As Sango tried to cover for him once again. Sango was starting to think maybe he should go stay and live with Miroku until he can prove he can control this new change inside of himself.

As He shouted out, no. He has a date; he has to go on, and he would not skip it. 

But it would appear another attack happened in a not so far off area, and a hunter was killed. A man who was hanging upside down from a tree nearly skilled alive.

As everyone identified him as Hunter Walkens.  As Inuyasha knew he was not involved with this, he wouldn't know how to do that.

As Miroku secretly sneaked on down posing as someone else. As Sango and Inuyasha covered for him and helped him on the scene. As Sango asks, please tell me Inuyasha didn't do this? Asked Sango, " whispering to him. 

"No, this isn't Inuyasha's doing," said Miroku, worried. "Then who did this? Asked Sango, " Worked.

"Please tell me it's not sweet, Shippo? Asked Inuyasha" curiously.

"No, it nether of you two doing this...!  I am afraid this is the work of...! Stated Miroku," worried. As everyone looked at him. "It's who? Asked Sango and Inuyasha at the same time. 

"This is the work of...! it's Jane Doe, I know her work anywhere, the only time she draws in attention or reports like this happens like this, I know it's her, she's done this before, long after she was created but then she left for a long time and the killings stopped, but this is her handy work for sure, all right, Said Miroku" honestly. 

"I thought you said that the Hybrids weren't supposed to be killers, that they were made to be protectors and assisted by helping the human race. Asked Sango, " Worked. 

"They are...! Supposed to be protectors, but sadly Jane Doe does...! She...! is a real predator too and when it come too killing, when she does do this kind of stuff, it's too kill Poachers, she does not like hunters who kill for sport, who leave the animal's body behind and not eat it or take what they need, she hates trophy hunters above all things, she is friend to the animals, she is at home with them, she only does this as a sign and warning to other hunters not to kill for sport or else that will be there fate too, Stated Miroku" honest with these two.