Chapter one (Izuku)

•••••••••(Only Background Drama)•••••••••

Middle school, what a chaotic time for me...

I thought it was a great idea to study robotics and engineering! I wanted to give more to my idol's reputation. Toshinori Yagi, my personal tutor for robotics!

It was all going so great, my boyfriend loved me, my grades were amazing... However, Bakugou pretended to hate me to be cool for his friends. It's normal for boyfriends to do this right? I thought. Our relationship was behind closed doors at school, but outside and in our houses we would go out and all like a normal couple!

Bakugou was a quiet lover, and although he didn't smile too often he did say he was planning to be with me forever!

So, on this school morning I had grabbed my school bag, and pulled on my red sneakers as I was trying to rush out the door.

"Izuku! Don't be late coming home please!" My mother pleads.

"Don't were, Mom, I'll be home soon!" I promise, racing out the door of the apartment.

The streets, as usual, weren't too spacious as some may wish to be. Personally I did my best to scribble into my notebook and not bump into people. That didn't seem to be too hard at first, even when I bumped into my blonde boyfriend.

"Kacchan!" I smile, receiving a glare from him.

It wasn't a glare of hatred but he grabbed my hand and lead me to school. Well, before he spoke, anyways. "You're such a damn nerd, Deku. And you should give that damn diary a rest."

"It's my robotics notebook, Kacchan..."

"Are you still obsessed with the bot battles championship from our childhood, Deku?"

"Kacchan, you like him too!" I remind him, as he rolls his eyes at the statement.

Suddenly he lets go of my hand and confused me. Normally he doesn't do that unless we see the school, but we're only halfway there.

It's probably because my hands are sweaty. I hoped as well continue to walk. However the silence makes me worry and I look at him more concerned. Was something up that I didn't know? What is he hiding?

However, when I seen the school and parted ways so that he could hang out with his engineering buddies, I just brushed it off as nothing.

The day went by so slowly... There wasn't much to work on and definitely wasn't anything knew to learn. In fact, I was excited to hear the last bell. All I wanted was a single moment to see my boyfriend after a long and boring day. So I started running down the halls, and trying to get out the doors and to the mechanic department where his class was packing up.

Standing out by the fence, I looked in and tried to wait and surprise him to get his reaction. I know he doesn't like it when I don't tell him where I was, but I wanted to see him get shocked.

As I was watching Bakugou's friends leave, I finally seen him walk out. Before I call his name, I heard someone yell-

"Blasty, wait!"

Running up to Bakugou was a raven haired boy, who grabbed his hand. I tried to say anything about it to not think of suspicion, however Bakugou smiles and-

••••••••••••••[To Be Continued]••••••••••••••