7

"I can't do it." Hiroshima spoke

Dr. Payne gave her a perplexed look. Although he had no idea what she was talking about, he assumed it had to do with Pickle. Hiroshima sighed as she detected the confusion in the air.

"You are aware of how animals go through things like mating season and other things like that? It appears to work for Pickle as well, so yeah." Putting her hands on her hips, she spoke.

It was only a matter of time before Dr. Payne was almost certain that this would come up at some point while he was working with Hiroshima. Pickle will attempt to mate with Hiroshima and cause her to become pregnant since she is a woman. Dr. Payne could tell by looking at her that even though she was bigger than the average woman, there was no way she could handle Pickle. That is why Hiroshima was here—she was aware as well.

"You can't find him a cavewoman or something? I'm sure there were some around." Hiroshima spoke.

"Unfortunately, Pickle is the only one of his kind that we've found and you technically would be the closest thing we have to a woman of his time." He stated, looking up at Hiroshima from his seated position at his desk.

Hiroshima was experiencing an unnamed emotion; she was not afraid but she was. Right now, the emotion she was experiencing is best described as worry, but she was unable to put words to it. She was concerned that he would hurt her or that she would have to give birth to an inhuman being like Pickle. Even though she was aware that she had essentially promised him that she would do whatever it took—including starting a family—to ensure his freedom, she felt ill-prepared. He and the obligation were both enormous. Hiroshima frequently observed Pickle's genitalia because he liked to wander around naked. As a virgin, she was aware that IT would kill her if he even attempted to conceive a child with her. Hiroshima detested having such thoughts because they made her uncomfortable.

Dr. Payne seemed to be her only chance of escaping this situation, in her opinion. Time and hiding places were running out for her. Pickle had only recently started doing this thing where he would sit and observe Hiroshima for a few moments before deciding to pounce on her. Though there had been a few close calls, typically she would react just in time. Prior to realizing that he was all erect and sexually charged, she initially assumed that he was just playing a game with her. She began to avoid him at that point, mostly by hiding, but not entirely.

"Do you know how hard it is to hide inside a cabinet at 5'10? It's very fucking hard, you know!" Hiroshima yelled, "My back is killing me, my legs hurt, and I've hit my head at least five times. This is not very fun!" She continued.

While Dr. Payne was aware that Hiroshima was serious, he could not help but laugh at how absurd it seemed for someone as powerful as Hiroshima to be hiding from someone just as powerful as she was. Dr. Payne was aware of this, whereas she, of course, was unaware. Without the knowledge and resources that individuals like Baki Hanma possessed, Hiroshima was as powerful as Pickle. This potent power was unknown to Hiroshima. She was aware of her strength, but she did not think it was all that great. Because she had never previously been forced to use all of her strength, she had no experience with it.

"Hiroshima, I think you'll be just fine. Please don't try to fight it any longer. It'll only cause him to grow detached from you and then, well, who knows?" Dr. Payne said.

Hiroshima sighed, acknowledging that it could not be helped. She expressed her gratitude to Dr. Payne for his time before leaving for her house. She wondered about their offspring as she walked, wondering if they would look like her. Would they have his skin tone? Which one of their noses would they have? These inquiries struck her as absurd. Was all of this really going to happen? She had just graduated from high school, was in the prime of her life, and was eager to take on the world. However, she was about to embark on motherhood.

Pickle waited for Hiroshima in the tiny nest he had constructed for her out of pillows and blankets. He was going to get Hiroshima pregnant today. He could tell that she was having an all-time hormonal high today, which increased her fertility rate. He suddenly caught a whiff of her sweet fragrance; she was nearby.

She turned the doorknob, peeked inside, then swung the door open and stepped inside. Hiroshima saw Pickle see her, and that is when she realized her fate was sealed. It was impossible to flee; she considered running, but her legs were still sore from the previous day's cabinet nap and walking. Hiroshima was paralyzed; she had no idea how this would work, let alone how she could get away.

Pickle waited for her to join him while he sat, observing her. He would not pursue her or try to coerce her into doing anything. He was now aware that doing so was improper. Hiroshima crept around, his gaze following her. Before he tore them to pieces, she at least wanted to change out of her clothes.

Hiroshima slowly began to undress, tossing her clothing to the ground. Pickle had never seen HIroshima like this; he noticed the long scar going up from her naval to the middle of her breast. Her body was calling out to him in a language only he could understand. Her eyes had lost the worries they were filled with just moments ago.

She began to fully undress, removing the last bits of her clothing. Hiroshima stood fully naked in front of Pickle for the first time ever since he'd been with her. Normally, her face would be tomato colored by now but she felt comfortable.

Hiroshima walked to Pickle, her footsteps soft and precise. She was close now, so close he could see her clearly. She was not only gorgeous in her panties, but her whole being was graceful and lovely. Though he could not express them verbally, his thoughts were clear in his eyes. She seemed scared and uncertain, and it was clear from the look in her eyes that everything was going to happen too quickly for her to be ready for the outcome of this whole ordeal.

Hiroshima got into the nest Pickle had created for them. She tried to focus on her breathing to appear as if she wasn't as nervous as she was. He couldn't focus on her nervousness; his eyes scanned over every part of her body. Hiroshima felt as if he were looking at her like he was about to eat her. I mean he was but, y'know, seriously, eat her.

They were at a loss about what to do, and neither of them could initiate contact. Pickle's patience with her was wearing thin. He reasoned that she would handle everything and he would just enjoy himself. He shifted in his posture, laying his body over Hiroshima's. Itching to be inside her, she could feel him rubbing against her leg.

He thrust himself inside her before she had a chance to get ready. Her eyes watered and her mouth dropped open, but nothing could come out; it hurt like something had torn her apart, and she could barely breathe. This pain was unlike anything Hiroshima had ever experienced.

He started to push in and out of her, trying to get her to get used to his size. Hiroshima clung to him while he moved; you could hear her sobs and feel her wines. Every now and then, you could hear a growl or a grunt from him. After a couple powerful thrusts, her pain turned into pleasure. It started to feel good to her. Pickle was having the time of his life; her moaning sounds were like music to him, and having her insides wrapped around him felt better than anything.

Hiroshima felt a knot in her lower abdomen that she had never felt before, but it felt so good that she was unable to concentrate on the problem. She could feel herself tightening her grip on his shoulder as her eyes were rolling and her head was spinning. She had no idea that he was experiencing the same thing. The harder and faster he thrust, the louder his growls, and the sensation of her gripping him indicated that she was getting close too. Hiroshima experienced a sensation similar to a shockwave passing through her body. With a long, drawn-out moan, she gripped Pickle tightly as though her life depended on it. His breathing was deeper, and he was moving more slowly as he trailed after her. Inside of her, Hiroshima sensed him releasing his semen.

When they were done, Hiroshima chose to lie there and reflect on what had transpired while Pickle was sleeping. It was unbelievable to her that she had just done that with Pickle. It was her first time with Pickle of all people. Even though she was not upset about their first encounter, she thought it was strange. Her life had changed so quickly; she was going to become a mother, if this worked, whereas only a few months ago she was living alone and had nothing to worry about. With a sigh, Hiroshima accepted that this was her new reality. Was she upset? Not at all. In reality, she did not mind at all; rather, she was terrified that she would not measure up. Who knows.