Recalling Tour

Chronicle of Recent, Ar. 900yr | Age • 11

As a young lord, yet to be a lord at the age 13, I had responsibilities too. These were in preparation for the time I could then begin my process in lordship. I had initial basic knowledge school and restraining social work that was dedicated to the castle town. The original owner's name was 'Eitusia, Cul-Zyen Alexiater Notir Flexiha, Either.' However, most people of the castle were calling me 'Young Lord or Master Al-Either', because my name was long like any other noble. I had peasant friends, and noble friends too. It seem the original wished to be born a peasant as he always wanted to play and avoid the work.

His bobbies were 'adventurous' imagination acting with his friends. His noble buddies seemed to not know how to play along with him or rather avoided it. They preferred to play with his toys and role playing as adults. Meanwhile, his status made by so that he was further developed into a lord as he was taught the importance of magical effects, relics, history, landscape, war, sword arts, and eloquence.

Waking up before the nurses wasn't allowed, so I simply recalled the times I had gotten in trouble that I simply didn't do it. This was evidently clear as the nurse had came in early to sit only to see me already in awake. My room was massive, it had wooden floors and a ceiling 20 times my height at I assume I was 2'6" inches tall. The windows were stylish like old churches, my furniture was 'standard' but I'd say it was expensive for the era. My bed was massive, if I had to walk, it would take me 4 steps in either direction.

I was fairly lucky that I wasn't too overweight, but I was a bit overweight looking at myself. My 'tools' were small! Maybe because I was still young to know the full extent, but I'd assume unlikely. King-sized bed was a small standard, this bed was too big! I guess, it was to prevent me from falling off. While I was in thought, the nurse or rather the peasant who was my caretaker. I had known her almost all my life, she was kid-elderly, possibly in her 50s.

She hadn't ever talked to me about her life or anything outside of service she did. Nor, had my past body owner asked. She seemed to suspect I was being strange. However, she didn't question it as she assumed my tragic experience had made me change, which I didn't fully recall. What happened was evidently evading my mind.

Finally, I was dressed in a royal blue and white trousers, my coat was extremely epic! It was a thing out of the fairytales! Medieval-fantasy was sure a theme. Yet, it seemed magic wasn't as I had known. It was hereditary and was precisely a certain type, nobles could have it. I could recall that the original didn't have it. So could I, the owner at the moment have magic?

So many thoughts as I stood there waiting for her to tell me what was next as she simply pondered if I needed something. "I'll like to recall my memories, it seems I remembered something's but not the whole. Care to give me a tour?"

That was a lie. I knew everything, however it was strange, it wasn't my thoughts but a recollection of ideas that were not mine. I would rather not miss something due to that, although I was on the outside who they knew, in the inside I was someone else. The kid was rather always seeking ways to avoid being a noble, I honestly was more inclined to see how I could learn anything and everything to make my life easier.

I missed my old life, even though it was pale in contrast of memory, I knew I enjoyed coding and system development, design, and troubleshooting the error codes. So now that I was given the chance to review my choices, I guess learning a new hobby on top of my old was good enough for me to live this life. The need to use the bathroom came quickly, I'd recall the 'hole' were everyone did their business. The 'shit-room' a place I dreaded to see. "Before we go, I'll need to use the lay-pots"

The optional method was the pots, the other old me hated them but I was the opposite. She'd smile as she'd say one second, shouting to call another attendant to assist me. The male attendant would come and listen to her commands as she'd then leave, in the room by myself, only moments did the man walk in. He dressed in white-gray like she was, but they were different, like nuns, more of a nurse as a mix.

After he placed the pot down, he'd open the window, as it was placed next by it. I'd see him move to the door, gesturing he was going to be outside, nodding as I begun my first shit in this new world, that also marked the next thing for me. This world had things that weren't of my past life yet, it was stuck in medieval time, I couldn't live in such a time without improvements!

I had a mission now. This was my first goal, I had to improve my lifestyle to match at least a small fraction of that was of my past. How was I to go about it without getting suspicious, well that didn't matter. I needed to find someone I could trust. Recalling my original body's memories. I had one person I could trust, that was my mother. She seemed the most genuine and kind person that I could recall. She always took my side, so it was going to be a test to try and see if that was only the parts my original saw and not what I could see.

Finishing the pot, I'd grab a cloth to wipe my ass as I'd then take the water jar near by to wash my hands. Knowing my caretaker was outside, I'd knock on the door which I recalled was a way to say I'm finished. He'd walk in to see I was done, only to stare at the pot and me. I guess people really never cleaned their behind. They took showers at the end of the day as means of cleaning up for the day. Never really having momental hygiene!

I wasn't going to do that. He'd grab the whole mess that was in the pot and walk out annoyed. I'd recall he was a kind man who never had a voice. He was smart enough to make due without it as he simply guessed correctly most of the time. Now as he moved out, I'd meet with my female caretaker, their names weren't ever said. I'd simply ask 'castle-maiden or castle keeper' to get their attention. "What's your name?"

This shock would enlarge her eyes as I was indulging in the moment, she knew I had changed so this was something I had to enforce. "I-I am Muria"

"Come, Muria. Give me a tour. My memory needs to fully recover, I recall things but they avoiding being right to me." I'd say as she'd lead me on.

[Week 1]