Recap - Muria

The young master after having his accident on the way to the castle, the wild beasts that had dark magic in them. Having that even that was devastating as to attack the whole carriage resulted in many knights being charged for treason against them. Since they had over indulged in liquor. Thus weren't responsive enough to catch wind of the beasts.

Now, as I'd see young master and guardsmen rushing through the night as my fellow castle-cares did what we could to prepare for the mage. The lord and lady were beyond terror. The young master's face was cut into, with a claw on his upper skull. He was barely alive but each moment we waited as we prayed to the gods to give us strength. He young master was strong but too young to survive this blow, only the mage could hope to make a difference.

The clerics and the elders did their best to ease the boy with herbal remedies, while the mage rushed in with his staff. He had many heavy books that required his scribes to carry. All six young lads helped set up the station for the mage. As the chanting begun, the flames turning blue as the clerics also prepared their prayers. Blessing auras and Sigil glows of magic worked in tandem.

The reversal miracle would slowly begin as they would start to heal the boy. However, he was lifeless, soon the lady of the castle would fall to her knees in devastation as she became lifeless too. She'd fainted on her knees. The lord would let his anger on the guards and anyone who made eye contact. The night was long as the mage was thrown out alongside with the clerics.

We all waited outside, the next day came quiet in the castle walls. I only prayed he was gone to a better place, the young master was a good lad, he always seemed to have the spirit of tomorrow. Such an event of evil wasn't right! 'Heavenly mother and earthly father! Please heed my wishes, give us a chance. Or at least sell out our tears for a better life to our masters.'

That very night, as I walked in to clean up as I wasn't even allowed. I simply did so because it was routine, and I was depressed by the fact of the sudden sorrow. Without thinking, I'd sit to watch the boy only to see him whimpering in pain as he begun to growl out of his slumber! It was a miracle! Suddenly, he would open his eyes as he would look dazed at me then up at the ceiling as I called him. Yet no response, after he had just sunk out of the clutches of the black Sun.

Yelling on the top of my lungs for the audience. Soon the castle was awake and the masters would storm the room in anger only to see their boy awake. The mage had posted outside with his pipe in sorrow of failure, hearing the sound of alarm he would rush up. The old man who was always struggling to climb the stairs moved faster than I had ever seen him.

Life had returned to the castle walls! He'd chasten the lords as if he was of higher order, but they obliged suddenly as he took charge. The clergy men had long left the grounds but the faithful old man stayed. He would then begin a test to see if the boy was indeed the young master and not some spirit inhabiting the boy. First his chanting as nothing compelled pain to the young master.

Then as he questioned the young master, he'd come to the conclusion. The boy was alive and had survived, a miracle only bestowed by the gods! The young master was in-fact alive! His speech was a bit more different and much more complex yet he was him. Had he seen the heavens? So much was to ask. However, we were to keep our tongues clean until the young master was of age to learn of the tragedy.

The young master wasn't afraid, he had eyes of curiosity as though this was all new to him. His mind had seen the heavens, perhaps this was why he was awestruck. His mother would hold him close but pulled herself together to simply sit and watch him. Moments later, the whole situation calmed, they'd live as I sat back to my corner to watch the boy sleep with my silenced tears of joy. "Welcome back, my dear young master."

Coming morning, the young master was already awake yet didn't leave the chambers as he was instructed by his mother. He would wait for me to dress him in silence, he appeared well but I had been instructed not to allow him to leave the castle walls. His response to simply asking to tour the castle came as a surprise. His memory was not back? Yet, he pasted the test? Reaffirming me, he'd simply say he wasn't fully himself that he simply wanted to feel things again.

The clerics would come by tomorrow to assure no evil was within him that hid, so for now. All we could do was simply encourage his small requests. Strangely, he also decided to use the pot, knowing him. He hated using it as it made his chambers stink yet he now wanted it so? The young master...I knew had something in him. Was it evil? Had the gods not given him back as a blessing? Was the black sun tricking us!

Now as he had done his filth, he would begin the tour with me. Each painting he'd stare for a moment before moving on, he was taking in everything as if to reconfirm himself. Like a monster that hid behind the lens. Yet, it didn't feel evil, I couldn't help but want to know, something was amiss about him. His manners and movements weren't as of that I knew. He was akin to a noble man, yet one not so accustomed to the castle.

Nodding and creatively looking around as he now knew my name. Never had he cared to ask, yet now he was. He was something I couldn't understand, I only prayed the clergy would tell us better. I prayed that no evil was within as well, I only wished he would recover to himself soon. The fear of what I knew to liking of him before was eating after me, but I bid my heart to simply watch and do my duty.

Soon as the sun would set, having had dinner with the young master and seen his laughter, I figured. He was simply traumatized and he had suffered enough that he wandered to where he had been. Such an experience emotionally was devastating to anyone so young. Yet, his memory of his event wasn't ever so present. The cart outside, he had walked by, and the knights he moved alongside to the second floor. He didn't hold any contempt against them, it was as if he had promised, his recollection of memories was in a haze.

Never the less, I gave clear indications to the knights that I wasn't in the mood to hear a rumor or word from them about the young master. For they knew, a single word from to the Lord of the castle, and their lives would as well be forgotten. At the moment, their life was hanging on a tight rope held by the miracle and the young master's memory. Should anyone or anybody at leash a negative influence, they'd lose everything. So at the moment, my influence had rose afar above them.

It was nice to be treated with respect, I suppose I had always wanted to be. This was a great opportunity and I had plans for it. The young master's memory shouldn't return until I could invest myself to his degree of importance. He was my chance at a better role in the castle, I had to simply watch and see how he behaved. Then make my own judgement to see how I could use him.

So as my ambitions grew, I still cared about my young master as if he was my own. I only waited for tomorrow's time for the verification of good. If so, I could foresee a better future! I prayed internally and intensely for the odds to be in my favor. The gods had given us a new light so I only hoped for such things. The lord and lady had gone off to get them so now, I was in place of command. His whole family was spread thin in my of the kingdom's lands demanding tasks.

It was then I bid farewell to the young master as he slept that I begun to feel hope. A wind of change for the future of my family and as well as the peasants. 'Heavenly mother and earthly father, please heed away the evil and be rewarding to me.' I'd prayed internally as I waited for the clerics to arrive.