4. Something to Celebrate

Tim stepped away from a scene, wiping sweat from his brow, when Lucy called. "Hi, baby!" He greeted her.

"I'm requesting an in-person meeting with my handler," Lucy said formally with a flirty lilt to her tone.

"Oh, really? I'll come pick you up at the usual spot." He was too overstimulated from the long, intense shift that had yet to end, so he didn't need any convincing to release some tension with his very hot wife.

"No, Azure Motel. I can be there in 10 minutes, and I really don't want to wait for you."

"I'll be there as soon as I can, but don't you dare touch yourself before I get there," he commanded gruffly.

He was using his sexy, bossy voice, and she squeezed her thighs together, because his voice and the promise of what they were about to do sent a rush of heat through her.

"Yes, sir."

"Text me the room number."

"Oh, you'll know what room I'm in," she smirked and disconnected the call. She raced over to the motel, asked to rent a room for a few hours, and checked out the space. It was not exactly the most glamorous motel room, but it had a bed and four walls for some privacy and more comfortability than Tim's truck or the lifeguard tower. Lucy took off her shirt and bra before hanging them both on the room's door handle then sat at the edge of the bed; she planted her hands behind her on the mattress and arched her back to put her naked chest on display while fixing her eyes to the door, waiting for her husband.

There was a knock at the door, and she realized he did not have a key, so her sexy greeting was foiled. Standing mostly shielded by the door, Lucy opened it to find Tim.

He barreled right into her and pushed her against the wall, careful to put a hand behind her head to protect her from getting hurt. His desire drove him to crash his mouth into hers and dropped her t shirt and bra that he had tugged off the door handle so that he could touch her everywhere. Searching her body, his hands found mostly bare skin with only a small piece of leather that hung low from her hips and scarcely covered her ass. "Fuck, Lucy, what are you wearing?" Tim finally looked to see her topless only in a leather skirt. Not for the first time, he wondered how the hell he married someone so irresistibly perfect.

"Less clothes than you. You better start stripping." She undid his belt and let it fall while she kept her mouth on his.

"I don't have a lot of time," he replied and resumed kissing her.

Lucy pulled away to look into his eyes. "Excuse me, I booked a motel for some quality sexy time, because we have something to celebrate, and you're telling me you can't stay long?"

His movements stilled. Tim realized that she actually had an update on her undercover operation. "Wait, this isn't about us hooking up? You need to talk about work?"

"Yeah, but it can wait," she resumed kissing him, dragging her tongue in his mouth, while her fingers trailed down to the button of his pants.

"Baby..." he broke his mouth away from hers, somewhat frustrated, but he wanted to put his duty to the badge before his physical needs.

Lucy did not like his "work" tone and knew exactly how to get them back on the same page. She started kissing and nipping at his neck harshly in the right spots that make his eyes roll back.

Tim groaned against his will, "Lucy, we have to get the police business out of the way."

"I'd rather suck you," she replied huskily and pulled at the collar of his shirt to gain access to more of his skin to gently bite.

He shakily blew out a breath.

"You want that too, don't you?" She asked, ghosting her fingertips over the tent in his pants, then bit down right at the junction between his neck and his shoulder. Lucy was rewarded with the sound of a strangled noise escaping his mouth.