☠︎︎ꜰɪʀsᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ☠︎︎

Bev's Outfit:

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{ꜰɪʀsᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ}

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
{ꜰɪʀsᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ}

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO{ꜰɪʀsᴛ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ}

"ᴛʜɪs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɪs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ."
❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥

When they get to Bobby's mansion, Luke puts on his jacket. The four ghosts walk around, looking at everything that Bobby has. Beverly looked at a frame with Trevor Wilson written above a dark blue electric guitar and seven photos from his concerts. She looks at it and scoffs, rolling her eyes at how conceded Bobby/Trevor had become. Reggie is standing by the stairs near the room Luke and Beverly are in as he looks into another part of the house.

Alex walks out of another room in the house and calls out to the other three, "Bobby's house is ridiculous." He walks over to a framed platinum record on the wall in the hall and gestures to it before turning to Luke and Beverly, asking, "Have you seen these platinum records?"

Reggie turns around and asks Alex, "Platinum?" Beverly is looking at her twin, and Luke is hunched over, looking at the two records in the frame

A look of shock crosses his face, and he stands up and looks at Alex. Beverly notices his movements and looks at him before asking, "What's wrong, Luke?"

He briefly looks at Beverly before turning back to Alex and saying, flabbergasted, "He recorded My Name Is Luke!" Alex glances at the platinum record he is standing next to before looking back at Luke. The Patterson boy furrows his brows and gestures to himself as he shouts, "My name is Luke!"

Beverly shakes her head as she says, "That's weird. I hate to say this, but...this house is incredible." Beverly looked at the house in awe of how big it was.

The door opens, and Bobby walks into his mansion. Reggie looks over and points his finger at him while exclaiming, "It's him!"

Luke rolls his sleeves as he and the twins head toward Reggie, and Bobby walks by the raven-haired boy. He walks to the stairs before turning and shouting, "Hey, Carrie. I'm gonna meditate." He waits to hear Carrie's answer.