☠︎︎ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴘ☠︎︎

Bev's Outfit:

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX{ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴘ}

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
{ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴘ}

❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX{ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴘ}

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?"
❣︎☠︎︎𐮙𐬻✫❥

Willie has rejoined the group at their table while Luke, who is no longer wearing his jacket, and Reggie have somehow ended up switching seats. Willie is currently watching the four eat the last of the food that was brought to the table. Alex is eating a slider, Luke and Beverly are eating pizza, and Reggie is kissing his meatball sub with his eyes closed.

Luke looks at his pizza and says, "Oh, pizza! Man, I missed you!" He takes another bite of the pizza slice.

Alex looks at Reggie and asks, "Reg, are you kissing that meatball sub?" They all look over at the raven-haired boy, who stops kissing his sub and looks up at them.

"It's what you do with the things you love," Reggie defends himself.

Covington asks the crowd, "I take it you're all enjoying the feast?"

The crowd cheers, and the five ghosts look over at the man dressed in purple. Alex puts down his slider and looks around at the crowd, and Willie turns to look at the blonde drummer. Reggie puts the sub down on his plate and wipes his hands on the tablecloth covering the table before he turns to Covington. Beverly wipes the crumbs from her lips before wiping her hands, too.

Willie and Alex look back at Caleb, who says, "So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds. But... your eyes still hunger for more."

Reggie smiles, and Luke nods his head, still eating his pizza. Caleb adds, "Something sweet."

The crowd cheers as the man turns and walks over to the band. Willie glances at Alex, smiling before he looks back to Caleb. The man stops walking as he turns around and says to the crowd, "Something... savory." The crowd laughs, and he continues walking over to a grand piano. He climbs on it and asks, "How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?"