ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

Y/N in normal clothing can be seen walking towards the hangers, with a half eaten apple pie in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

[One of these]

As Y/N walked down the street, he felt his phone vibrate, Y/N quickly looked between his drink and his apple pie, Y/N sighed, before guzzling the rest of his coffee and quickly throwing it into a trashcan, Y/N then quickly pulled his phone out of ...

As Y/N walked down the street, he felt his phone vibrate, Y/N quickly looked between his drink and his apple pie, Y/N sighed, before guzzling the rest of his coffee and quickly throwing it into a trashcan, Y/N then quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw was his Handler, Y/N quickly answered the phone before putting it close to his ear.

[Handler Walter]: "Hurry to the hanger, 621. I got a job for you."

The call ends, and Y/N sighs, he then starts to run towards the his hanger. After a couple minutes makes it to the door of hanger, but before he can enter, a man in a worker outfit stands in front of the door, and looks at Y/N.

[Man]: "You Raven?"

Y/N simply nodded his head to the question, the man nodded his head, before smiling.

[Man]: "That's good, your probably wondering why I'm here, well, I'm here to just tell you the weapon you order has made it, and that I've replaced you old top mounted rifle with the new rifle."

[Y/N]: "Alright, thank for getting it done."

Y/N finally finished putting his suit and entered his AC, once the cockpit door closed, Y/N turned all four monitors.

𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠
𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚

[Handler Walter]: "Like I said, I got a job for you, 621."

INCOMING REQUESTS

■CLIENT
Arquebus Corporation

[Handler Walter]: "It's an open call from the Arquebus Group."

ARQUEBUS
CORP