ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ

3d POV

We open up to a view of planet with metal debris all around its atmosphere and giant metal infrastructure near the planet.

[Handler Walter]: "We're close to Rubicon. Wake the dog up."

A small ship can now be seen flying towards the now named planet, Rubicon.

[COM]: "Handler "Walter" verified."

The ship continues to get closer to both Rubicon and the gaint metal infrastructure.

[COM]: "Activating cerebral Coral control device."

[COM]: "Augmented human C4-621 has awakened."

Inside the ship we our main character Y/N in a pilot suit exiting what looks to be some sort of cyro chamber, he looked around, before feeling the ship slightly shake as some of detachable parts of the ship detached.

[Handler Walter]: "Time to get to work, 621."

Y/N nodded before heading over to the small hanger and entering his AC.

[Handler Walter]: "I'm powering down your entry capsule. On my signal."

The view switchs back to outside the ship and we see that it's being move past the front of the gaint metal infrastructure, once it did the engines shut off and began entering the planets atmosphere.

[Handler Walter]: "Now! Active the AC."

Inside the ships hanger, Y/N quickly turns on his AC, the cockpit controls lit up and the retinal projector activated. We then switch back outside to see the entering Rubicons atmosphere.

The center part of the gaint metal infrastructure suddenly activities, and what looks to be some metal eye open and reveals a dark red glow, the infrastructure begins to slightly open up and a giant laser Canon at the bottom of it begins aiming at the ship, before charging up and shooting a large orange laser at the ship.

The laser hits the back of the ship causing the back to detach and blow up, push the ship off course. It passes the atmosphere and falling through the sky, part's of remaing ship detaches and Y/N's AC comes out and beings free falling, the remainder of blows up minutes after Y/N hops out.

Y/N's AC later crashes into a metal building, going straight through it and landing in what looks to be some sort of under ground sewer/piping tunnels, his AC can be seen in a somewhat kneeling position, with little sparks flying off it.

[COM]: "Descent ISB2262, "Rubicon 3," complete."

[Handler Walter]: "Your position is... Grid 135."

Inside Y/N can be seen pushing a couple buttons, before a warning showed up on his left screen saying both his funnels and thrusters are damaged and that the Fin funnels will be unusable for the next five hours and he'll have limited time using the upward thrusters, Y/N lets out a quiet sigh.

[Handler Walter]: "Off target, but within permissible range."

Heated air vents out of the two front vents of the AC.

[Handler Walter]: "There's a catapult ahead. Use it to close the gap."

Y/N nods and the communication link between them cuts, Y/N then pushes the left stick forward and pushes down the left peddle, the AC raises up. Y/N takes a second to look around, before activating the thrusters and quickly fly onto the upper platform which leads into a tunnel, Y/N quickly lands and shut off the thrusters and walks forward until reaches the end of the elevated tunnel.

𝗡𝗨 [Male Reader X ARMORED CORE VI] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें