⫷|4|⫸ The Canvas Of Desire

The atmosphere in Princess Surekha's chambers was charged with an underlying tension. She entered, removing her jewelry with a certain frustration, her actions reflecting an internal conflict.

It was evident that something weighed heavily on her mind, casting shadows across her typically composed demeanor.

Prince Shivraj's arrival brought with it a change in the atmosphere. As he smiled and gestured for the dasis to leave.

The locking of the doors sealed their solitude, leaving only them in the confines of the room. Surekha's vulnerability was evident as a tear escaped her, swiftly brushed away in an attempt to conceal her emotions.

Shivraj's presence was a comfort, his arms encircling her waist in an intimate gesture. His voice, a whisper against her ear, held a gentle inquiry about her distress.

"What's making my wife so anxious?"

His fingers traced soothing circles around her waist, evoking a response in her that was electric.

In a hushed tone, Surekha revealed her concerns, She lay her head over Shivraj's shoulder, grabbing his arms encircling her and pulling him closer to her body.

"Vishaka is alive."

Shivraj smiled at this..."Isn't that great?"

"It is but, I saw her yesterday, she was latched by a black shadow...she was supposed to be dead....I don't get how she's alive."

A tear marked another drop of emotion, glistening on her cheek as Harshvardan's tender touch navigated the landscape of her emotions.

"Her Aura is so bright and pure, like she's going to change the history of Shivalik..."

In a silent exchange, he began to unravel her hair, each strand falling like a cascade of vulnerability.

"Why is your Aura getting darker?....You should be the king....You deserve all of this Your Highness...You worked hard for it and just because you're ill...even Rani Maa doesn't bother--Ahh"

A kiss, planted on her bared shoulder, ignited a cascade of sensations, her head rolling back in response.

"All I care about is you, If I even have one day to live...I'm gonna spend it with you...I'm gonna make love to you...I'm gonna breathe the same air as you..."
His touches, laden with desire and understanding, spoke to a shared intimacy that transcended words.

"I don't care about the throne...I just want you."

As his hand ventured, tracing a path along her navel and ascending higher, a rush of sensation swept through Surekha. Gasping at the intensity of his touch, desire ignited within her, an electric spark that set her senses ablaze.

But abruptly, Shivraj released her, stepping away with purpose. He strode toward a specific direction, where a rope was within reach. With a pull, a grand curtain cascaded down, capturing their reflection like a canvas of desire.

In the hushed ambiance, his voice found her ears, wrapped with promise "It's just you and me," he declared, his words a potent declaration of their shared privacy.

With a seductive command he revealed his desires openly."I want you to watch how beautiful you are while I make love to you," his words hung in the air, a vow that painted a vivid fabric of their imminent connection.

Surekha's breath caught, suspended in the charged air, as Shivraj's words resonated within her.

Her anticipation heightened as he swiftly reclaimed his place behind her, his lips descending upon her back in a trail of fiery kisses. His hand followed the path of his kisses, ascending with a deliberate touch that ignited sparks of desire along her skin.