Jschlatt x male raeder

Your fingers twitch, aching from writing for so long. Eyes lazily scan the document, mulling over every word carefully, once then twice. There's no room for error, not again. Your boss screamed your ear off the last time you messed something up, no doubt they'll fire you this time.
You sigh at the thought, at least you'd have some days to yourself, a bit of breathing room before you had to hunt for another job. You flip the paper over, pen moving to begin scribbling across the signature marks automatically. It's a mindless task but still stresses you. Or rather the idea of making a mistake does.
With a groan, you stretch for a quick second, struggling to crack your back on the chair. Soft footsteps sound nearby but you don't turn around. You need to finish all this paperwork, surely Schlatt will just pass by the room.
The footsteps stop and you believe yourself to be true. You don't notice the man standing behind you, not until his arms lace around your neck. He slouches tiredly, yawning next to your ear. You shrug weakly, trying to push him away but to no avail.
"It's three in the morning, darling." He mumbles into your shoulder. "Why are you still awake?"
"I have to finish all this work." You lean into his touch, eyes closing blissfully. "Go back to bed, I'll be there soon."
He hums in disagreement, hands tugging at your limbs weakly. "You can finish this tomorrow. You've been working so hard the past couple of days, just sleep a bit."
Tears of frustration already begin to rise to your eyes, desperate to fall. You groan, sinking further into your chair. Schlatt, sensing the change of your mood, sobers up quickly. His hands rub circles on your back, as he gives whispers of reassurance.
"I can't take a break. I'm already behind on everything and everyone expects more from me." He frowns at your confession, eyebrows creasing angrily. He spins around your chair, forcing you to face him. Schlatt kneels, taking your face into his hands, thumbs brushing away any stray tears. He hushes your sobs calmly, letting you cry freely.
"You deserve a break, especially if you feel like shit. I'll call your work tomorrow and have a talk with them." You try to refute his offer but he doesn't allow it. He sends a glare your way, obviously worried for your health. "Taking a personal day isn't the end of the world. Now c'mon."
He opens his arms and smiles when you join him in a hug. He stands slowly, lifting your body with his and eventually adjusting so he can carry you in his arms. You tuck your head against his chest, grasping at his sweatshirt and still brushing away the leftover tears. Soon enough, he leads you into the bedroom, almost knocking your head against the wall on accident.
The covers were thrown off half haphazardly earlier but now they make getting back in much easier. Schlatt sets you on the bed, giving you less than a few seconds to get comfortable before he piles in too. He drags you close with one hand, the other bringing the covers over their bodies. You lean into chest, his arm tucking under your head as a makeshift pillow.
"Get some rest, I'll be here in the morning." He whispers against your skin, softly kissing your shoulder then lips. You return the affection, relaxing in his embrace. His fingers trail across your skin, spelling out words and mimicking drawings as he waits for your breathing to even out. Once confident that you're asleep, he kisses your forehead and lets sleep overtake him too.