letter📝

After finding from all clan are joining the study  at lan clan...lan zhan was so happy but at the same time he was impatient thinking what if wei ying didn't come.....at the early morning he send the butterfly message to wei ying asking if he is joining the class at lan clan....and went for his basic work...he was so impatiently waiting to return back of message....

At wei ying side wei ying was resting in his room after sword practice with jiang cheng....when he open his eyes he found butterfly in his room..he already know lan zhan send him message ....he chuckled already knowing what may be the reason lan zhan send him message ....

He went towards butterfly take him in his hand and butterfly change in paper..that lan zhan ask him about study....he think sometime and in his brain something came..

He want to tease lan zhan so instead of sending lan zhan butterfly message he will send letter to lan clan .....

( This is the letter wei ying sending to lan zhan)...

After writting letter he went to get ready to post the letter....after getting letter he give the letter to one of the soilder from his clan to give the letter to lan zhan and only to lan zhan...after give he came towards market and buy some wine and food from the restaurant....

if he wants to drink then he always went towards market because he was not allowed to drink wine something like that..but for wine jiang cheng and wei ying came and got drunk..after being sober they will go home not after being fresh in one of inn...

After drinking some wine and visiting the market surely after flirting with some maiden he decide to return home...he can't wait to see shocking face of lan zhan after seeing him in his clan...
"what will be lan zhan reaction after seeing me there??? happy, shocked  or angry thinking i lied to him...but i want to surprised him  by my great entry..i know he will not..""..... wei ying thinking there sitting in his room....

After 7 days the letter was given to lan zhan from wei ying soilder....lan zhan was waiting till the night thinking wei ying will send him message but he didn't get any...even the next day he didn't get so he think may be wei ying will not join so that's why he is not replying his message......he was patrolling at Sunday at evening time when he see one of the jiang clan people coming there so he went towards him...the person ask him if he is the one lan zhan

Lan zhan was confused at first but nod his head approving that he is....he gave him wei ying letter..saying master send him this letter to him...lan zhan took the letter and thanks the person....lan zhan was confuse at first why he didn't send by butterfly then one thing come in his mind that wei ying teasing his patient level....

He put the letter on his pocket decided to open  in his room....after having meal he hurriedly went in his room leaving his brother and uncle their dumbfounded ...
After went in his room he open the letter as he expected wei ying will not join the class...all the excitement of him gone in vain...now he was not even interested to take the class...he fold the letter and put in his cupboard ..and sadly went towards  to bed for resting as from tomorrow the guest will be coming there...not a drop he is interested....

At morning all the guest are coming from the all clan....and lan zhan and his brother lan xichen standing there to greet the guest....lan xichen noticed the some change behaviour in his brother..at first he was excited about the class but lookalike not he is not now.....from the nie clan...chen clan....wang clan....yibo clan just like other joined and other remained clan will joined them tomorrow ..

Lan zhan went from there to do some works...leaving his brother alone there....
Lan xichen  was bit confuse about sudden change but didn't ask knowing his brother will not tell him...he looked at the entrance at smile thinking someone like his friend will come there...he cannot wait to tease him like previous time.....and he also went from there to greet all the member ..

Jiang cheng  wei ying ang jiang yanli was sitting on the boat lost in their imagination....wei ying cant wait  to be in lan zhan arms...jiang yanli was blushing thinking jin zixuan will be there and jiang cheng was bit annoyed and happy thinking finally he can able to meet and see his crush....

All of them are in their world looking like statue sitting there...some of people are shocked and confused by the most choatic group are sitting there silently which cannot be digest by them...

All of you sorry for the short chapter i will update soon in next coming hour....
Letter was written by myself...
Please Vote for my book...keep support my book...