chapter 13

[Ok this is the last time im gonna change my profile and name (not the last time) i just didn't like the previous one]

tittle: [?] i can't think of a tittle but if ya'll want to recomend some i'll put it here as the tittle

"Hey guys!" Soyeon said "Guys?" The others didn't speak at all,"Yuqi? Minnie? Say something?" Soyeon was getting worried, "We're sorry Soyeon.." only Shuhua talked,Yuqi,Shuhua<Minnie and the others looked back,"Guys where are you going?" the five of them walked away and they started to fade away, Soyeon started to cry screaming their name "Guys! Please! Don't leave me here!" Soyeon screamed "Yuqi.."....

Yuqi's pov.

I was in the kitchen helping Minnie when i decided to visit Soyeon in our room, or guest room, i was at the door when i heard mumbling inside,"Soyeon are you awake?" i opened the door quietly "Soyeon?" i looked at her and she was crying, "Soyeon?" i tapped her shoulder, of course it wasn't gonna work, "Soyeon?" again it didn't work so i decided to scream, "SOYEON!!"...

Soyeon's pov

"Soyeon?" someone was calling me and i felt something on my shoulder, "Hello is anyone there?!" i asked because i couldn't see anyone, all i can see was a white void, "Soyeon?" again, someone called me,i still couldn't see anything,until someone screamed my name. "SOYEON!!", my eyes widen as i quickly sat up,i was breathing heavily,i noticed what was happening,isaw yuqi sitting beside me, "Soyeon are you okay?" yuqi questioned me, "Yeah..it ws just a nightmare" i sighed.We we're talking when Shuhua barged in "GUYS I JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION!" Shuhua exclaimed, "What? i asked, "We have a school trip tomorrow!" Shuhua excitedly said, "I forgot we had school-" shuhua screamed "Oh,..sorry heheh",Shuhua left the room and Yuqi got up, "Well you better get up now" yuqi said "Who are you my mom?" i jokingly questioned, "No, but im your girlfriend" she answered, i got up and laughed, "hurry up or the food will get cold" yuqi said,"no vegetables?" i questioned "no veg" yuqi answered, i smiled and ran inside the bathroom.

Yuqi's pov

"she's so childish" i mumbled to myself, "hey hearteyes~" i saw Miniie smirking, "what kind of nickname is that?"i asked, "i literally see hearts in your eyes" she said,but i just shrugged "GUYS COME ON!" shuhua screamed, both of us walked down the stairs...minutes later i saw Soyeon got out of the guest room. "Hi!" i waved and she waved back, she sat beside me and we all started eating except Shuhua she already ate two or more bowls, "Hey what happened to Soyeon?" Miyeon whispered to me, "Why are you asking?" i whispered back, "She's so quite, she usually talk to Soojin or you when we eat" she whispered, "I don't know i just found her crying when she was sleeping?" i whispered to her again, "Oh okay" she said, i could feel eyes staring at me when i whispered to miyeon unnie, of course it was Soyeon she's the only one who side's eye here, and shuhua, and minnie, i finished my food and waited for Soyeon to finish because why not? "Soyeon are you feeling okay?" i asked trying not to make eye contact, "yeah im fine.." she let go of the spoon and looked at me, "Soyeon, you know you can tell me everything" i held both of her hand, "We're together now" i added, "I know, it's just the.." she stopped, "the what?" i rubbed the back of her hands with my thumb, "i keep thinking about the dream" she looked down, "I'm afraid that you guys are gonna leave me", i felt liquid dropping on my thigh, "Soyeon.. look at me.. ", Soyeon looked up with teary eyes, i removed my hand from her hand and placed it on her cheeks, wiping away the tears that going down, "it's oka-" i was cut off,  "ahemm!! theres people here?" minnie said while miyeon was sobbing right next to her, "why is she crying all of the sudden?" i asked "And that's disrespectful you know?" i added, "What disrespectful??" she asked, "You disturbed our moment!" i answered, "Then im sorry?" i heard a giggle, i looked at soyeon and she was giggling, "What so funny?" i said, "Mhm? It's nothing" she just smiles it off.