chapter 14

tittle: -dream of the past-

Yuqi's pov

I woke up, but I wans't in our room, it was dirty, but also familiar. Someone was screaming my name, they sounded like they were in pain, again it was familiar, it sounded like someone that was important to me, but who is this woman? Then, a sudden realization hit me, it was my mother, and this place, is my fathers basement. I covered my ears, afraid like a child, the scream keeps getting louder and LOUDER like a screaming animal, my ears were about to fall from my head, but this memory, i couldn't remember it at all, but all of a sudden, my head started to hurt and I remembered. My father was a killer that escaped out of prison 5 years ago. This exact moment right here , this exact time, exact day,month and year, where my mother got killed, i got out and the neighbors called the cops, that's where my dad starts to rot in prison, then the pain was gone, I know exactly how I escaped, then i heard a loud thud like something got dropped, or a person to be exact, i heard my dad walking, and I did the same thing I did when I was just 13, and soon escaped, I walked to my neighbor with my injured leg and ringed the bell- But I suddenly woke up,  cold sweat on my forehead and back, I was panting all of a sudden, my ears hurting, like that incident was yesterday, and the day before yesterday, 'i didn't know that pain in dreams will make it ten times stronger' I said to myself in my head like that dream was no problem. I remembered the trip and started to take a bath, thank goodness that Yeon helped me pick and outfit yesterday cause I would deffinetly take an hour to just dress up. 

Time skip!! 

Soyeon's pov.

I was about to call Yuqi to hurry up, but the door suddenly opened and Yuqi got out, 'gosh she's such a goddess' I said to myself in my head. Yuqi smiled at me and I smiled back "Let's go the bus is waiting for us" i said to her and walked down the stairs, "look who finally got the idea to wake up and take a shower." shuhua said "Yeah, but at least my hips are fine and not hurt!" Yuqi said back at shuhua, "Okay! Let's go!" Minnie said to stop the fight and pulled the two inside the van with their things. The rest of us got inside the van, Miyeon was in the passenger seat and Minnie driving, Soojin and Shuhua in the middle, while me and Yuqi were in the back. It was a quiet ride but every 2 minutes shuhua asks if we are close to school, it was 5:30  right now and the bus leaves at 5:45, we arrived in 4:50 and found our bus, all off us got to sit at the back, but there was a miscalculation with the seats so shuhua did not sit in one of the chairs, but in soojins lap [sanaol]. All the students were eyeing me cause of yuqi's behavior, she was clinging on my arm and her head on my shoulder while she was listening to some western singers, Which led to a gossip bus saying that Yuqi had won me or that we were dating, I mean that is true and I let them gossip until we got to our destination.

someone's pov

"So there has been a rumor of them right?" A guy said, "Yeah? so what? your gonna chase her again like a fool?" another guy said, "I will not give up until Song Yuqi is mine" 

A/N: Anywaysss any clue who this guy is? I wanna create a disaster in this book sorry Yuk-he
         i'll call you all Gehlys (Gehlee&Jelly combined) just thought of that  //'u'//