~ 14 ~

At first I want to say , I am not a professional writer and English is definitely not my first language So there can be tons of grammatical mistakes. Please ignore them ........................

Author

It's been almost 5 days since She got injured and Karan is being very protective . After that kiss it was it was little bit awkward between them but now it's all normal now . They didn't kissed again .

" Samaira why you got up it's only 9 in the morning." He said entering her room .

He is just treating her like a baby and even She loves that but he is not allowing her to get up from bed .

" Karan , My arm is okay now . See it ." She showed him by streching her arm a little .

" Yes I can see that ."

" But really Karan now I am getting bored you know I don't have even anything to watch." She pouted .

" I know Samaira but You can't join hospital this early your arm is not perfectly fine . Now you go and brush I will bring the food ." He said patting her cheek .

She came out of washroom and Karan was already sitting there . How this man even looks so sexy in the morning itself ? and here I am looking like some ghost wearing a loose Shirt with shorts . She thought

She sat there and he fed her , eventually Samaira can eat because her left arm got injured but She like eating from his hands .

After feeding he kissed her forehead . " Samaira Mom said that we both should visit my Maternal house As people there don't know you So will you come with me there If you don't want to then it-."

" I will come with you , Even I am getting bored sitting here ." He gave her the brightest smile .

" mm can you wear saree I mean they are little orthodox ." Samaira again nodded .

......

Samaira was standing in her room from almost 30 mins trying to wear a simple saree but she is failed miserably .

" Karan ." She shouted .

He was working in his room but quickly ran towards her room after hearing her voice . Samaira was standing there in Petticoat .

" What happened Are you Ok ?"

" Nothing is Okay , I am trying to wear this shitty thing from half an hour ."

" Ok wait I'll help you ."

" Wait how do you know it huh tell me ?." She said getting angry .

" I am a multi talented man You know sarava gun sampan ." He proudly said .

Samaira was still looking at him suspectly " narcissist ." But he ignored her statement , He wrapped the cloth around her waist slowly and carefully without touching her unnecessarily but in this process his fingers brushed around her waist Erupting goosebumps in her body .

She looked at him through the window , He was so concentrated in doing that . Samaira's lips curled into a smile .

He was on his knees and started making plates , " Now tuck it inside ." She was just to lost in him and didn't reply .

" Samaira ."

" Huh ."

" Tuck it inside ." She just nodded and he went away .

When She was all ready , They both left the penthouse .