𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐮

"Yo Breezy, you know it's that time." I say to Chris.

"Family reunion? What's the location this year?" He asked.

"Hawaii. Beach front mansion. I guess they doing it big this year." I respond.

Every year my family does a reunion. We all meet up at some nice place and enjoy time together. For the past couple years it hasn't been so enjoyable.

Like for starters I didn't go last year. Darryl, who most know as DDG, and I don't get along. That's my blood related brother. I'm older by a few years.

For whatever reason he fucking hates me. I don't hate him, I simply just dislike him. Whenever we're in each other's presence, we're always arguing and whatnot. I didn't want to deal with it last year so I just avoided it.

I'm not trying to fight with him this year either. One because I'm grown and it's childish. Two, because I would really like to enjoy my time. Maybe I'll find a fine ass Hawaiian woman or something.

Now I'm fresh off of my world tour that Chris and I headlined together. A vacation is much needed for the both of us so I'm going.

Chris has been my best friend since childhood. He's considered family to my people. So he's been to every reunion that I've been to. We tend to go everywhere with each other. He's more of a brother to me than Darryl is.

"Damn, when we going?" Chris asked.

"We gotta be on the jet by tonight. I want to get there first so we can pick the best rooms." I reply.

"Damn I like the way you think." He chuckled.

_____________

The next morning Chris and I landed in Honolulu. We didn't takeoff until like five in the morning. We took forever to pack. My mom and a few other family members were already here. We still got good picks on our rooms though.

It was now six something at night. Chris and I have been looking around the area and whatnot. It's a real nice place. Makes me want to buy a crib out here.

"You got a lot of nerve popping up here and not showing me any love." My mother said embracing me in a hug.

"It's good to see you too mom." I smile.

She hugs Chris afterwards. We catch up briefly. Filling each other in on what's happened in our life lately. I don't talk to my family as much as I should. I'm always busy with my career.

"I see neither one of you still have a girlfriend. Y'all don't think y'all at the age of starting a family? I mean, even Darryl got him a girl." My mother said.

"I just haven't found anyone for me yet. Chris keeps trying to shoot his shot at Cardi B though. He won't take no for an answer." I chuckle.

Ever since Cardi left Offset, Chris has not given up. I believe in him though. If Beyoncé or Rihanna ever decided to leave Jay and Asap, I'd be the same way.

Chris though, he stepped in as soon as he heard the news. I wasn't surprised. He tried before, when him and Offset were beefing to shoot his shot at Cardi. I guess now that Cardi is officially done, she gave this nigga a chance.

As for DDG, him getting a girl ain't shocking. Him maintaining a relationship would be the shocking part. I heard about his relationship. I think he messing with one of them Bailey sisters.

I seen it on Instagram. It's only a matter of time before he drags that girl down. That's just who he is. He's into that corny shit. There's something with YouTubers being corny. Like all of them are lame as hell and they think it's cool for whatever reason.