chapter two

the next morning I woke up alone in his bed, and to be fair his bedsheets are pretty soft, it's comfortable, plus I didn't sleep with the feeling of being cold, I wonder if I should start to sleep more in his bed from now on, although we're just roommates, I'm sure he can understand my struggles "it smells burnt" tell me this isn't what I'm thinking of.

I tried to untangle my limbs from the sheets, yet it's not working out so I fell off the bed with the sheets around my body, I probably look like a huge worm or something like that.

I got out after so many attempts of tearing up the fabric, these sheets are a prison I am not joking, I have a few sore spots around my thighs and my arms, this won't go unnoticeable, well he's not supposed to look down there, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did "heeseung, what did you do." I walked in, stomping my feet on the floor to let him know how irritated I am by now, but instead of fearing me he chuckled while placing a few things into a plate, I crave to know what he just did but I can't see from where I'm standing, I'll have to get closer.

I don't want to but I'll have to.

"some food"

"well it smells burnt" he turned around to stare at me, doe eyes, did I say something wrong, he looks like he's about to whine like a poor puppy "you really think so?" with heeseung, I'm not always sure if he's being serious or sarcastic, I feel like it could be both sometimes "I mean, I could be wrong" what is wrong with me, I've been trying to be nice with him since one month or two, but for what, what's the price from being so nice?

Absolutely nothing "okay... when are we going bowling?"

oh so he didn't forget, usually he would have had no idea what he would've done the next morning even after I tell him stuffs like going bowling, I'll just say he gained a second brain cell "this afternoon I guess" I avoided his whole gesture just to steal the plate, when I finally had it in my hands, my smile dropped, it's not burnt at all, those are perfectly cooked pancakes with chocolate syrup and fruits.

that's a third brain cell for the win.

"so?" he asked while my butt met a chair, I brought up cutlery with me so I wouldn't get dirty or anything like that, when I was about to eat the first bite, heeseung came along, sitting on the chair next to me, he's patiently waiting for me to give a rate to his cooking, I don't know why but at this right moment I felt something strange inside my stomach, must be from my hunger, I really need to eat, I'm starving "it taste... it doesn't taste bad"

"what does that mean?"

"it's good" stop why is he smiling, he's smiling like a fool, staring at me like I was some kind of god or perfect figure "what?" I try to eat more from the plate but he keeps staring at me, I needed to get rid of him, at all costs, so I slapped him at first but he only complained, asking me why I'm hitting him out of nowhere, so I had a better idea, I kicked him off the chair "hey! that hurts, are you trying to kill me?!" I'm asking myself the same question.

however the situation is too hilarious, so I bursted into a few giggles, holding my stomach from the pain of laughing.

"It's not even funny"

"it is for me" I ate the rest of the plate, before leaving him behind, I patted his head a few times which possibly made him turn red, he's not so ugly when he wants to "you're cute Lee Heeseung"

I already regret what I said.

"Sit down" I forced him to sit on a bench when the guy working at the bowling center gave us an allay, he's been saying annoying stuffs since earlier, after I said that I found him cute, but it was just like that, I never actually meant it, yet he thinks it's the best thing someone ever told him in his whole life, it's not like he's old, he's acting like he already spent a hundred years, if that was the case then he wouldn't look attractive at all, but like an old crap "wooh we're being naughty" what the hell?

I snapped my neck toward him, not a single blink, just staring, no thoughts behind my mind, or maybe one but that's not so important "what did you say"

"nothing, I'll get us something to drink" he's leaving, and honestly I felt relieved from his departure, when I finally found myself alone, I felt someone's hand touching my shoulder, in shock from the sudden touch I turn around quickly, eyes widened, I don't know who this is but he's smiling at me like we've known each other for years "can I help you?..." I frown, then I started to think that he could be some type of psychopath, by the way he came up there is no doubts, that's just awkward.

However heeseung is more of a psychopath, I heard him howl one time, I opened the door to the balcony and when I asked him what he was doing he told me that he was summoning wolves, but I told him that it was ridiculous 'but I'm an alpha you know?' he told me, which was the cringiest thing I've ever heard. Seriously, does he even know what that means at this point, I'm sure he's reading alpha and omega stories on his free time, or even beta, which is concerning because he has a lot of free time.

I pay the damn bills.

He's the one sitting and waiting "I just came across and saw you, I just think you're pretty handsome that's all" his face turned red a little, but when I was about to say something heeseung already came back and what happened next blew my mind  "hey baby, they didn't have raspberry flavor anymore so I took watermelon instead, is that okay to you?" did I miss a chapter or am I having a strong stage of hallucinations.

"oh sorry, I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." well excuse me, I do not have a freaking boyfriend, he's just here to ruin my life as usual "it's not-" I really wanted to explain that it was just my friend being a goof ball but heeseung pulled me by the waist and suddenly kissed my cheek "I love you, I knew you were so loyal ~" god please not this, this is so embarrassing I genuinely want to hang myself "I'll just... get going, you guys make a great couple" well seems like I'm not the only one who thinks that he's embarrassing.

When he left, heeseung stopped all of this stupid nonsense, but why did he do that?

That doesn't make sense.

"dude what the heck?" I try to confront him but he's ignoring me just to play bowling, he grabbed a ball and began to play while I'm standing behind his back trying to have a fair conversation about life but he's not even paying attention "fuck you"

"he was being weird all along, why are you even mad? I was just helping you"

"helping me? wow you're such a prick Lee Heeseung, I can't believe you just ruined my chance to meet someone I could've potentially liked in the future." he's shrugging his shoulders like this conversation was no big deal, seriously what the hell is wrong with this man, he has a serious case of narcissism, if only we weren't in public, I would've jumped him until he's knocked out, or worse, killed him for good.

"get off, I wanna play too." I pushed him a little, I saw him smile and shake his head like there's something going on "weirdo" I huffed, when I tried to throw the ball, not only it went far but I also followed the movement, this isn't good "oh gosh jake!" I fell head first and now I'm seeing stars, I try to walk straight on my way back but heeseung stopped me from walking right away, he's asking me if I'm okay but then I saw how panicked he was just now "you're bleeding..."

"I'm what"

I'm gonna die, I just know it. With heeseung? Yeah I'm not in good hands, this is the end for me.

| a/n
another update because I'm cool