"Dad!" Drunk!Patrick x Drunk!Reader

Your name is Liliana.
You're his girlfriend.

Opening the door and clambering inside, Patrick and Lili laughed quietly as they snuck inside the Rosón household. It was the middle of the night, and they were both drunk as hell, but after partying all night, what did you expect?

They were both hungry for each other's body and touch. Patrick longed to be inside Lili, and Lili longed for Patrick to pound into her.

Placing a hand on her cheek, Patrick mischievously smirked as he pulled his beautiful girlfriend in for a deep kiss. Lili kissed him back as she began to lead him over to the sofa.

As soon as she reached the lounge, Lili pulled her lips away from her boyfriend's to throw him down onto the sofa. She then took her top off with her bra and took a seat on Patrick's lap. He then immediately grabbed her hips to grind her throbbing pussy against his crotch.

Patrick then lifted his lips to Lili's again and whispered, lustfully,

"I want you."

Lili then felt his hot breath on her neck and soon went for his zip on his jeans. The two of them then rushed to take off the rest of their clothes and get started.

Slowly, Patrick pushed his hard member into Lili's cunt and her walls closed around him, making the pleassure a lot greater.

Patrick was so big. It made the first few thrusts a little painful every time he had sex with Lili. She loved it, of course, but it was still painful, and her reflexes always were to tug on his perfect curly hair.

After some time, the pleasure began, and Lili began to bounce on Patrick's lap. Patrick tightened his grip on her hips, and that's when he looked up at Lili, his eyes so lustful and also full of love.

Her eyes then fell, and she met his gaze. She stared into his eyes for what felt like an eternity.

"I love you, Lili." Patrick told her, as his voice hitched into a moan, "You're so beautiful."

Lili smiled. Patrick was the only person who could ever make her feel this way. She had never had anyone love her the way he did. She had never loved anyone the way she loved him.

As for Patrick, the day he laid eyes on her, he knew she was the one. He had been a proper playboy for years, and most of the relationships he had had in the past were just for sex. He hadn't ever had anyone want him for more than that. Not until Lili. Every day, she reminded him of how much she loved him and how he made her life so much better and so much more full of love. And in return, Patrick did the same.

"I love you too, handsome." Lili giggled.

She then lent in and kissed him again.

That's when she felt her orgasm start, and she screamed louder than she had done all night, even at the party. She squirted all over Patrick's crotch.

Seeing her boobs bouncing in his face and hearing her beautiful moans, the gorgeous angel had set off Patrick's orgasm and he filled Lili up with his love.

Afterwards, Patrick rested his head in the crook of Liliana's neck and breathed heavily. Lili then placed her cheek on top of his head and gave him a soft kiss.

"I'm so tired." Patrick admitted, snuggling into Lili's chest.

"Okay, sweetheart, we'll sleep." She told him, as she hopped off of his lap.

She then grabbed his hand and laid down on the sofa, pulling him on top of her. Feeling protected, Lili felt Patrick rest on her back and sighed, happily. One of his hands was resting to her lips, and the other was resting at her side.