Horny!Patrick x Tired!Reader

Your name is Liliana.
You are his fiancée.

It was early in the morning, and Patrick had just woken up from his slumber. He groaned as he began to move his head slowly around to take in the room around him. Soon enough, his eyes fell onto his sleeping goddess. He smiled, feeling blessed. He knew he was so lucky to have her in her life, finally fall in love with someone, and settle down. It is what he had always dreamed of, and Liliana had made it come true. He loved her more than life itself, and she knew that. How couldn't she when she was constantly reminded.

After losing himself in a gaze of his sleeping fiancée, he looked down. That was when he noticed it. He didn't know whether to smirk or feel embarrassed. He didn't want to wake her, but he wanted her so badly. His body was telling him he needed her.

Snaking his arms around her and gently kissing her neck, he whispered into Liliana's ear in an attempt to wake her.

"Lili. Angel..."

He kissed her again, now on one of her sensitive spots.

He heard her moan a little as she began to stir awake.

"Lili..."

"What is it, Patrick?" She asked, irritated.

Stuttering at first, he replied, feeling a little guilty,

"I need you."

He felt so guilty for waking her up now.

"No," She whined as she pushed him away, "Go back to sleep, baby. Please."

Sighing, Patrick told her,

"I can't. Please..."

"Go and do it yourself." Lili told him as she buried her head into her pillow.

Patrick then closed the space between them again and said with a begging tone,

"You know it's better with you. You turn me on so much. Please, Lili..."

Every time Patrick told Lili that she turned him on, it turned her on. This then made her head turn around, and her hand grab his neck to bring him closer so she could kiss him deeply.

He immediately kissed back as he moved on top of her and thanked her for her kind actions.

He then moved away her black panties and felt inside of her. Lili moaned out, and he realised how wet she was already. He smirked and then brought his lips back up to hers. He then pushed his hard member into her tight pussy. He grunted and kissed her harder as she pressed her nails into his back that were sure to leave marks.

"I love you." He moaned as he thrusted into her.

"I love you too, baby." Lili repeated as she squoze his butt tightly.

It didn't take them long to cum. Lili came first, and Patrick finished shortly after.

Collapsing on her chest, Patrick kissed Lili's collarbone and smiled as he said,

"You were so good, Princess. Thank you."

Lili just looked down at him and giggled. She ruffled his hair and then kissed his head.

"I love you so much." She happily smiled.

Words:501