F O U R T E E N

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Keeho was on his knees with a bouquet of roses in front of Ruby,everyone in the room looking at them in anticipation.Ruby's eyes were shining,she was grining ear to ear while her cheeks were already red.It was Aerin's 25th birthday party,mostly her very close family and her mother were present there.

"Yes."

Ruby finally answered and took the bouquet from Keeho's hands.Keeho smiled and immediately hugged her,the whole room cheered.Aerin sighed,she was kinda frustrated at this point.She didn't expect Keeho to be that desperate to make her jealous that he would propose Ruby infront of so many people.

"Ms.Park,I thought Keeho likes you?"

Chaeyeon whispered in Aerin's ear,who was already gritting her teeth.

"Aerin,WTF is this?"

Jimin looked at him with confusion.

"We all know Keeho likes you.Then why did he just propose Stewart?"

"Because she looks like your sister.And this dumb fuck thinks your sister will get jealous by this."

Yoongi casually sipped his whiskey as he explained these to Jimin.

"This is becoming worse!"

Chaeyeon mumbled.Aerin's eyes were stuck on Ruby and Keeho,smiling at each other and talking.

"Fuck it!"

Aerin growled and gulped down all of the remaining wine from her glass and slammed it on the table.Before anyone could stop her,she walked towards Keeho and Ruby and dragged Keeho out to the stairs holding her arm.All of them eyed them suspiciously.

"Is she jealous?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah!"

Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"If she doesn't like Keeho,then why is she jealous of him and Ruby?"

Chaeyeon asked out of curiosity.

"Feelings are complicated stuff,people take ages to figure them out."

Meanwhile Aerin stopped as they both reached the terrace,both trying to catch breath as they practically ran over the stairs.

"Keeho are you being fucking serious?"

Aerin barked.

"What do you mean by serious?"

Keeho said nonchalantly while he was still breathing faster than usual.

"This proposal and all?Are you seriously doing this just because she looks like me?"

Keeho raised an eyebrow at Aerin.

"I know you're going to break her heart because you don't love her.A few months back you said you like me and how you're proposing to her?Are you out of your mind or something,Yoon Keeho?"

Keeho didn't say anything,but Aerin went on.

"You keep making reckless decisions!I saved you so that you could take your revenge and she is practically ill.You are making Ruby even more ill,you know she's trying so hard to be me.Her illness is getting worse,she's becoming something she shouldn't.You know everything then why are you doing it?"

"Nicole,do you love me?"

Aerin looked at Keeho wide eyed.

"I asked you something,Nicole!DO YOU LOVE ME?"