Thirteen: The new Princess

After graduating among the top entomology students in Brooklyn, Lily fulfilled her dream of becoming a successful entomologist. She and her brothers decided to move to the Mushroom Kingdom to start their businesses. During her college years, Lily made a new friend named Daisy, an energetic and boisterous soul who always had her back. Lily's brothers were thrilled to meet Daisy, but it was Luigi who was most captivated by her.

Mario and Lily weren't surprised when Daisy and Luigi became friends, despite their opposite personalities. They found comfort in each other's company and quickly became a couple. The same thing happened with Lily and Haru, and they began dating officially. Their days were spent both in and out of the kingdom; Lily continued her training while helping Haru diplomatically. She gained wisdom and popularity within the Flower Kingdom.

After all this commotion, and destruction, in the past week, and upon the prince's proposal for her hand in marriage, Lily accepted at once, a new chapter in her life.

"And now, with the vows spoken," said, Haru's Herald, "I now crown Lily, as the rightful ruler of the Flower Kingdom!"

With that, the crown was gently placed on Lily's head. Her title as princess became pronounced now.

"Let us all bow down," he continued, "all hail Princess Lily!"

Lily and Haru swore to each other that they would always be deeply in love, and to rule their kingdom with love and justice.

"Hey husband," Princess Lily said," I'm looking forward to ruling the kingdom with you."

"Me too sweetheart, there are whole worlds to explore!"

With this quip, Lily glided towards the castle's balcony and looked at the colorful fireworks as they bombed above a sky full of stars.

"True that my love but," she paused," I want to see her in person, if she's out there..."

Prince Haru got curious.

"Who?"

"My mom, who created me," she said, "Queen Rosalina..."

THE END