Lonely Party

Sorry for not uploading for a while. I didn't had any motivation recently. 

WEEKS LATER

SMG4 POV: Weeks feel  like months. I been going to practice and the boss still treat me like a rat on the street. Chad still bothering me and I had enough of them. I thought this was gonna change but I don't think so now. I wish SMG3 was here so he can beat their ass. I don't know If I should go back to the castle or stay until this finishes. Now I need to get ready to go to practice. 

BACK TO THE CASTLE...

Meggy: *talking to Mario, tari and Luigi* What if we have a little party outside the castle? We can hang out and talk about stuff. 

Mario: Yay party!

Tari: That sounds like a great idea. 

Luigi: Yea. Maybe this will help SMG3 come out of SMG4's room.

Meggy: Yea. I can't believe he hasn't come out since SMG4 left.

Tari: Yea... 

Meggy: I'm going to tell him. *enters SMG4 room* Hey SMG3.

SMG3: *low/tired voice* hey...

Meggy: We are having a little party tonight and  we wanted to know if you want to come?

SMG3: *mumbles under his breath * i only cum for SMG4...

Meggy: what did you say?

SMG3: um... nothing. I don't know if i wanna come.

Meggy: oh come on, it's gonna be fun. Besides you been stuck in this room. You should come out and have some fresh air.

SMG3: *thinks* ok i'll come.

Meggy: *happy that SMG3 will come out of his little den* ok the party starts at 8 pm.

SMG3: see you then.

*meggy walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.*

Meggy: i convince SMG3 to come out.  

Everyone: *cheering*

Luigi: we should start preparing for tonight.

Tari: i'm going to invite the others

Meggy: ok. I'll start cooking some food.

Mario: oooo can you cook Mario some spaghetti?

Meggy: Sure red.

SMG3 POV: I felt very miserable and Eggdog noticed that. He came on the bed and cuddle with me. I pet him back. I hope the party could take my mind off of how much i miss SMG4. I never thought this month without him would be so hard. And I still have to wait other miserable month. I grabbed my phone and looked at photos of me and SMG4. I looked at those photos til i fell asleep. I woke up and saw that the time was 8:30. shoot i'm late. I put on some of SMG4's clothes. It was warm and comfortable. It smelled like him. I miss him. I went outside and saw Meggy, Mario, Tari, Luigi, bob, boopkins, and Melony.  

SMG3: Hey.

Mario: *hugs SMG3* u came!

SMG3: yea. 

Luigi: do you want something?

SMG3: just a beer.

Luigi: ok be right back.

Meggy: Aren't you feeling a little relax

SMG3: yea. I guess it was a good idea to come outside.

Meggy: yea. Anyways have a good time.

SMG3: Thanks. *sits down*

Luigi: here's your beer.

SMG3: thanks Luigi.

Lugi: np.

SMG3 POV: I sat down as I watched everyone having fun. Luigi and Tari was playing board games, Bob, Boopkins and Melony were telling scary stories, and Meggy and Mario were dancing. And I was here siting alone. As I started to drink more and more, I couldn't stop thing of SMG4. His soft smooth hair, his blue eyes, his soft smile, oh how I wish he was here so I can cuddle with him. But he was on the other side of the country. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. He was probably sleeping. I cried while thinking of him.

Tari: Are you ok?

SMG3: Not really. I miss him too much.

Tari: *sits next to him and hugs him* Don't worry he will be here in a snap. You wait and see.

SMG3: * wipes away tear* yea I hope.

Tari: Well i'm have to head back to Luigi. He's waiting for me. Feel better. (i do not ship Tari X Luigi)

SMG3: Ok Thanks.

SMG3 POV: I saw how everyone was having fun with their friends and I just sat there. I probably was sitting through out the whole Party. I rested my head on the chair and fell asleep. 

SMG4 POV: Today was not a good day for me. Just like other days, the boss didn't think I was good enough and chad bullied me again. He said I was short and that probably my pen!s was short too. Which is not true i believe. I mean it's 10 in, I don't think it's that short. I just can't deal with this again. I just wanted to hug SMG3 but he's not here. I heard my phone ring but I was too sad to answer. I cried for an hour. I needed him.

Thanks for reading my chapter. Next chapter might take long specially the next few chapters since i'm starting school in a week.