Kidnapped (Chapter 1)

Tubbo Pov:

I woke up with a pounding headache, all I could see was darkness other than a small amount of light coming from an open door going to what I would think to be the living room. I started to get out of the bed but my legs felt like they would fall from underneath me. I hit the ground with a thud. It was not that loud because I am small and light. I finally go to the door, I heard people talking but it was in a different language that i did not know "⋏⍜, ⍙⟒ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⊑⟟⋔!!! ⊑⟒ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏚⟒ ⊑⎍⍀⏁." one said. He had black and white skin. One of his eyes is an emerald green while the other is a deep ruby red. His hair was split opposite of his skin. I looked at what he was wearing on his head.. he was wearing a crown. "⏚⎍⏁ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⎎ ⊑⟒ ⏁⍀⟟⟒⌇ ⏁⍜ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⎍⌇ ⊑⟒ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ⏚⟒ ⏁⍀⎍⌇⏁⟒⎅ ⍙⟒ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⌿⎍⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ☊⟒⌰⌰ ⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⍙⟒ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⎎⍜⍀ ⌇⎍⍀⟒!!!." the other said with a harsh tone. He was pure black with purple eyes. Both are very tall and slim but at the same time they are very different. After a while of them talking I had a sudden realization... THEY ARE ENDERMEN!!!!!! I started to get scared. My kind never had nice encounters with them. The door suddenly creaked from me leaning on the door. I looked up to see them looking at the door. I froze as the one in the crown looked at me. I couldn't do anything but stare at his eyes, till I quickly looked down. Even though their eyes were beautiful. " ☌⍀⟒⏃⏁, ⍙⟒ ⍙⍜☍⟒ ⊑⟟⋔. ⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⟟'⋔ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟟⋏☌." The other one said as they walked out. After he left the other started to walk towards me. I hid behind the door as he opened it the rest of the way. When he was all the way in he shut the door and I started to get even more scared. I was alone with an enderman that I have no idea if they want to kill me. I was starting to panic,scared of what he would do. He turned on the lights. Now I could see what was in his room or I think this is his room, he has a lot of pictures on his walls. He also had a window seat and a desk too. I could tell he liked reading from all the bookshelves and books everywhere. He looked around the room. He must be looking for me. This would have been a good opportunity to leave but I was still frozen. I watched as he looked around the whole room when he shot up as if he realized something. His head shot around and stared at me, I got even more scared when he started walking towards me. He was about 2 feet away from me when he stopped. I looked up at him and realized how tall he really was, he seemed to be around 6 feet or so. He crouched down to where his face was in front of mine "Hi, sorry if my friend and I scared you." I was surprised that he could speak English, then he continued when I didn't say anything, "My name is Ranboo by the way." Ranboo, That's a nice name. He doesn't sound like he wants to hurt me. I didn't say anything till he started to get up and head over to his desk. "Tubbo," I said quietly, avoiding eye contact by looking down "what was that you said?" Ranboo said, looking back at me in a happy but curious tone. "My name is Tubbo'' I said a little louder so he could hear, trying to avoid eye contact by looking down. I looked back up at him and he had a warm smile on his face. "Well nice to meet you Tubbo, h-" He continued but I was too tired from my headache and terrified wondering if I was going to die or not, to hear the rest of what he was saying when my vision went black.

/author not

    This story might not get updated a lot because of school stating and I need to figure out how this story is going to go cause I came up with it a few years ago. Hope you guys have a good day 😊/