Friends or Enemies?

When I woke up I was in Ranboo's bed from where I could see I did not see him. My headache was gone, I sat up so I could see if Ranboo was in the room. I had found him sleeping in the window seat that was in his room that had bookshelves on both sides of it. He had a book on his chest so I guess he fell asleep reading. I started to get out of bed when he stirred and got up. He went to the other side of the room to open a door. A dim light came from the room as he turned on a light. The room went dark again when he closed the closet door. I sat up on the bed and looked around. There was a little bit of light coming from the window in the room so I could see the picture better than before. One of them was a family portrait. It had 5 endermen in it, 2 women in the background that looked older than the other 3 in the front so I am guessing they are the parents. Then there were 2 boys in front of the 2 women. One was taller than the other. There is one taller one that looks the oldest. Their arm was a mechanical gold arm, his eyes were a deep red and he wore a formal steampunk type outfit with goggles on top of his short black hair. He also had a pure black tail that dragged on the ground.

The other boy looked like he didn't want to be there. His eyes were different from the other one, one was red and the other was red. While wearing a white gothic renaissance long sleeve shirt with a purple vest. He was also wearing a pair of black formal pants that tuck into high black boots. He is also wearing a gold crown on his black short hair.

There is one other boy in the painting that was standing in front of the other 2 boys, he looks to be around 15 or so. He somewhat looks like that one enderman Ranboo. He had a gold crown on top of his split black and white hair, like his skin, his eyes where the same as the other boy that were red and green. He wore a modern looking suit that had a black vest, white gothic renaissance long sleeve undershirt.

I was pulled away from the picture on the wall be a light coming from behind me. I look where Ranboo had went after he woke up. Ranboo walked out looking down at a book in his hand, he kept back to the window set not even noticing that I am awake. Me not knowing what to do, just waits on his bed watching him read till he notices that I am awake. (AN, This is now starting to  sounds like Tubbo is a stalker T^T) 

He finished the book (he only had a few chapters left and he reads fast so it wasn't that long of a wait) he gets up to find another book to read when he stops and stares at me. After a few minutes of him staring at me he finally speaks, "H-how long have you been up?" his face showed a mix of fear and embarrassment as he puts the book back on to the shelf. "quite a while" my voice low from not talking for a long time. "oh.. umm-" "RANBOO!!!!! STOP READING AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND EAT" a deep voice from downstairs yells "JUST A MINUTE RAN" I cover my ears from the overly loud yelling of Ranboo. I have never had a good past with people yelling, for me it normally means that I did something wrong or because my dad is just drunk and yelling at me for my other dad leaving him. Ranboo seems to notice me curling up covering my ears, "oh, I'm sorry for scaring you my brother would normally come up here and tell me to come down but I guess since your here he didn't" a soft smile formed on his face trying to make me less scared. The smile did work I calmed down a little but I didn't say anything. I just kept looking at him, he was wearing a modern black suit and red tie, along with a gold crown. His eyes seemed to glow in the unlit room. "Do you want to come down and eat? I could bring the good up here so you don't have to leave-" "I can go downstairs so you don't have to do anything extra" I interrupt him, my voice still low but not as low as before. "Oh ok, but let's get you something to wear first," the smile on his face grown wider hearing that I am getting more 'comfortable'.

/AN

This is my first story on wattpad so I don't know how things work, so if there is not a AN at the end the chapter most likely is not done yet. I will try to get more out soon so stay tuned for more ☺/