iii

warnings | death , depictions of blood , jealousy , executions

year 1102 AD

GOJO SHIRO got to meet y/n's friends that day. And to say the least, he wasn't impressed. He came to meet with them almost everyday after that for four months straight. But no matter how much he hung with them... he didn't care for them a single bit. And to be honest, they seemed to like bullying y/n more than actually playing fun games. Hell, during a simple game of hide-n-seek where y/n was the seeker her so called friends tried to get him to ditch her while she counted.

"Come on, come on! We have a lot of cool stuff to show you, Shiro!"

"What about y/n? She's still counting."

One of the girls snickered unto her palm, "that dummy can't even count to two. Last time she was the seeker, she was literally there counting for a whole five minutes!"

Gojo frowned, "its not her fault she can't count as good as you or me-"

"Duh, that's because she's stupid and poor! We only let her play with us cause her mom bakes us sweets from time to time, but even that is starting to not even be worth it," a boy of the group piped up this time.

And the others joined in.

And Gojo had enough of it, "be quiet already. Who gave you all permission to cut me off?"

The laughter was quick to die down and one of the girls was quick to speak up, hurt laced in her voice.

"Come on, Shiro. We're just having fun, and we didn't mean to cut you off while you were talking. So how about we go and-"

"I said to be quiet, or are you peasants too stupid to understand an order from your future lord?"

The girl said nothing else as Gojo crossed his arms over his chest, "also, you all will refer to me as Lord Gojo from now on because last time I checked I only ever gave Y/n permission to call me Shiro. The only reason why I let you all call me Shiro when we first met four months ago was because you all seemed to be friends with y/n. Though, it looks like I was wrong."

Gojo looked away from the other children and focused his piercing blue eyes onto y/n's figure. She was covering her eyes with her arms, head pressed into the tree's trunk as she hunched over a little and still continued to count. The sight made him smile a little before his face hardened when he turned a glare back onto the group.

"Now that I made that clear, I don't want any of you to speak to me or to y/n again. Understand?"

No one spoke up so he activated his cursed technique. A blue wave seeming to coat around him as he took a step towards them.

"Do. You. Understand?"

"Y- yes, Lord Gojo!"

They seemed to yell in unison as they scurried off to who knows where and frankly, he didn't care. All that mattered to him now was that he would get to be with y/n without the extra tagalongs. Honeslty, he wished he did that four months ago right at the moment he met those other kids. But alas, he didn't want to scare y/n away.

So, smiling happily and skipping over to the still counting girl. He had tackled her into a hug from behind. His arms gently wrapping around her waist as he roughly pulled her against him. Her back pressing snuggly into his chest.

Goodness he wished they were older. He wished they were married. He wished they were already together and living happily in his big estate.

But that would have to wait. For now, he was content with being a very touchy and huggy friend.