vi

warnings | light smut, masturbation, dirty thoughts, gojo being a pervert, gojo being possessive, sukuna being sassy, etc.

GOJO SEIJI remembered his first life and how y/n was a maid during that time as well.

But this time, things were different. She was under his care instead of her parents. And he was sure to take good care of her.

Four years later as they were both twenty years old, and he kept her very close.

In their first year together, y/n was quite the jittery mess. She apologized for everything. Flinched from his touch. It took a long while to convince her that he would never hurt her.

In the second year of her being his maid, he found that she smiled more. And didn't flinch as often as she used to.

Then, when they were both nineteen years old, she finally gained enough courage to speak first and to engage in conversation. Oh how his heart soared when she started talking before him, asking questions, and talking about her day and what not.

Now, as they were twenty, it was safe to say that their relationship evolved.

With his hand wrapped around his pulsing cock, he let his head fall back into his plush pillows. His eyes screwed shut as he whimpered and moaned. His hand stroking his length, hard and fast as he imagined it be y/n's smaller hands. How he could just imagine her dainty hands trying to wrap around his length as her doe eyes would look up at him. Her lips gently kissing his pink tip.

"Y/n..."

His hips rutted into his hand. His breath becoming ragged as his free hand gripped the sheets beneath him.

"A- ah, fuck!"

His thoughts ran rampant as he imagined different scenarios with y/n beneath him, bent in different positions as he would thrust his heavy cock into her tight cunt.

In the many lives he lived, it was safe to say this was the first life he actually had such dirty thoughts of his true love. I mean, in all of his other lives, he never really had the chance too.

But maybe now..?

He moaned loudly, lewdly even when he came into his hand. His cum painting his fingers and palm. His breath heaving as he laid limp in his head.

He couldn't wait to marry her and take her properly. Maybe set up nice honeymoon, and a romantic setting too.

Smiling to himself, he got up to wash himself while also wondering where his dear little maid was at the moment.

Ah wait, I believe today is her day off. So she might be in town.

He grinned to himself.

Maybe I should go look for her and surprise her!

Chuckling to himself, he readied his own bath and thought of something to wear. He knew where she lived before coming to the estate and is well aware how both her parents are still alive and well and living in a more poverty stricken part of the city. Though, he also knows that her parents are foing quite well now, but only because y/n gives them all the money she earns while working as his maid.

Ahh, she's so nice and kind. I'll do anything to protect that innocence of hers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gojo hummed to himself as he walked the dirt path. Many onlookers and commoners not daring to cross his path as he walked.

Then, he saw it, her home.

I wonder how she'll react when she sees me.

Grinning, he cane upon her parents' door. Hand raising as he knocked softly.

"Coming!"

The muffled voice of her mother sounded behind the door, and soon enough, it opened for him. The soft gaze of her mother landing on him and soon her eyes widened in recognition.

"L- lord Gojo! I- I was not aware you were coming today! Did- did y/n have work today?"

Gojo shook his head, "no, no. She is off today, but I felt the need to come see her."

Her mother visibly relaxed and her smile returned, "I see, would you like to come in?"

"That would be wonderful, miss l/n."

Y/n's mother stepped to the side and ushered him in, "ah, before I forget, we .. we actually have another guest today. A childhood friend of hers."

Gojo laughed, "don't worry, thats not a problem."

Her mother nodded and went to the living room, Gojo following behind.

"Mom, who was that at the door-? Master?!"

She was quick to stand and bow and Gojo waved a dismissive hand, "at ease, y/n, I'm just here for a surprise visit is all."

Gojo's six eyes landed on the man who was standing next her. Now, who the hell is that?

Her father, who just came into the room, smiled at Gojo, "its a pleasure to have you here today. And if you're wondering, this is Ryomen Sukuna, y/n's childhood friend."

Gojo hummed to himself as he smiled at the other man. A wave of anger and possessiveness washing over him.

Sukuna merely smiled, mocking and cruel, "ah, so you're y/n's master huh? Thought you were taller."

"Sukuna," y/n hit his shoulder as she hissed at him lowly. Sukuna merely chuckling before wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Whatever, its good to meet you, I guess."

"Same here," Gojo muttered, his eyes turning to the arm around her waist, "if I may ask, you two seem a bit closer than just childhood friends."

Y/n was quick to blush and look away as Sukuna's grin widened, "yeah, about that, I actually came here today to ask for her hand in marriage. I'm sure you clan supremacists know what marriage is, right? I'm sure your own marriage will be arranged soon."

"Sukuna," y/n whined, "stop being mean to master. You know I work for him."

Sukuna shrugged, "when we're married you won't have to work ever again, so it doesn't really matter what I say to him now."

Gojo couldn't believe what was happening right now.

He couldn't believe some nobody was getting in his and y/n's way of finding true happiness.

I'll kill him.