Chapter 20

After Chase and Skye got done laughing, Ryder called all of the pups upstairs to go on a mission.

Chase: "Ready for action Ryder, sir."

Ryder: "Thanks for hurrying pups and Wildcat. Mayor Goodway called and said she heard shots being fired in city hall. For this mission I need Chase and Marshall to bring their guns in case we have to fire back. Skye, I need you to keep an eye on the shooters so we know exactly where they are. Alright, paw patrol is on a roll."

Ryder, Chase, Marshall, and Skye arrived at the scene to look for the shooters. Mayor Goodway ran out of city hall to tell Ryder and the pups exactly where the subjects are.

Mayor Goodway: "Ryder, there are a total of 3 shooters. Both of them are upstairs in my office trying to get in the safe."

Ryder: "Chase and Marshall. Go upstairs to capture them. Try to use stealth, it will help you stay undetected."

Chase went inside and tried to be as quiet as he could, but.... Marshall had other ideas.

Marshall tries to run through the locked door of the office, instead he knocks himself out. Chase heard shots being fired through the door and returned fire killing all 3 of the shooters.

Chase: *Looks at marshall while laughing his ass off* "Ryder, all 3 shooters are down. Also, Marshall seemed to make my day better.

Ryder: "What did he do?"

Chase: "I'll tell you when we're back at the lookout."

After Ryder and the others got back to the lookout, Chase decided to tell everyone what Marshall did.

Ryder: "Alright Chase, What happened?"

Chase: "When Marshall and I were upstairs, Marshall decided to think it was a good idea to charge through Mayor Goodway's office door that was locked and he wound up knocking himself out. It was the funniest fucking thing to watch. Hopefully that knocked some sense into him."

Ryder and the others started laughing really hard which woke up Marshall.

Marshall: "Ugh, What happened?"

Chase: "Let's just say you decided to makeout with a locked door."