🥀. iv

Pov : In the university's hallway

A/n - Taehyung was walking in the university 's hallway scrolling on his phone. Suddenly he bumped into someone.

Tae - " Yah! Are you fucking blind ? Can't you se- " He yelled in anger but stopped when he saw the person.

??? - " I am so sorry. I was busy in something else. I am sorry. "
The person bowed at him repeating her apology.

Taehyung looked at that person from head to toe. And without in a minute he recognised her.

Tae - " You ? "

??? - " Huh ? "

Tae - " You are the new admission right ? "

??? - " Ah ye - yes. "

Tae - " Woah! Its funny. "

??? - " What is funny ? " The person asked him in confusion.

Tae - " Nothing. We will meet again. "

??? - " Huh ? "

He left from there heading towards his class keeping his hands in his pant's pocket.

Pov : In the classroom

Jk - " Looks like you are in a good mood

Jk - " Looks like you are in a good mood. "
He asked taking his seat beside Taehyung.

Tae - " Hmm.... Kind of. "

Jk - " Reason? "

Tae - " You will know about it soon. "

Their attention got diverted when the professor entered into the class with the new student.

Professor - " Good morning class. Well here is the new student. Miss please introduce yourself. "

??? - " Hello everyone my name is Han yn. Nice to meet you all. Hope we would get along. "

Everyone in the class was cheering for her especially boys because according to their point of view she is that beautiful one whom they saw day before yesterday....and luckily she is in their class.

Meanwhile there was Taehyung who was just staring at her continuously without even blinking his eyes.

Boy - " I would love to get along with you ms. Yn"
The boy shouted from the back.
Which made Taehyung fumed in anger.

Tae - " You better focus on your 3 girlfriends. "
He shouted back to him.

Professor - " Enough with it. I can't understand you guys. Get back to the lesson. "

As usual there was no seat empty at the front so you sat on the back bench beside Hae yi.

Hae yi - " Hey I am Kim Hae yi. As you are new and i am too.... We can be friends right ? "

Yn - " Yeah sure. "
You smiled at her.

Jk - " Hi i am jungkook. "
He waved his hand with a smile.