🥀. xxxviii

(A/n - Just 4 to 5 chapters more and it will be the end... Hope you are enjoying it.. Love you all...💜)

The hottest couple of the night were here gaining everyone's attention and the spotlight.

You entered inside the banquet and you were mesmerized by its beauty

You entered inside the banquet and you were mesmerized by its beauty. It was so huge and spacy. The lights were  twinkling like stars on that white tomb.

It was looking like a castle. In which you were the queen and your husband was your charming king.

Yn - " Tae its so beautiful... I must say Jiminshi 's choice is damn good. "

You said looking at him with glistening eyes.

Taehyung - " Yeah...i agree... He had planned it so elegantly. "

Suddenly Jimin and Jk and Hae yi came outside gaining both of your attention.

Jimin - " Happy birthday bro... "
He greeted him hugging him tightly.

Taehyung - " Thank you jimin.....leave me you chick.. I can't breath. "

Jimin broke the hug and laughed at him giving him his sweetest mochi smile.

Jimin - " Sorry.. I got excited... Btw did you like the surprise ? "

Taehyung - " Love it... Its very beautiful and mesmerizing.... Thank you so much for the surprise Jimin.. "

Jimin - " No.. After everything happened i thought why not give a beautiful break for it... And too your best friend Jk came after years. "

He said looking at jk.

Taehyung - " Yeah.. You are right.. "

You were overwhelmed seeing their interactions. You felt lucky that you are the part of this happy family.

You cleared your throat to gain Jimin 's attention.

Jimin - " Oh pretty.... You are here too... I am sorry i didn't recognize... I thought how come an angel came here.. "

You chuckled at his not so serious flirty comment.

Yn - " You know how much i missed your flirty comments.. "

Jimin - " Is that so ? Then let me load you with those tonight.. "

You noticed Hae yi who was standing beside Jk. You and Taehyung met with them. Jimin already introduced them to everyone in the party and Jk and Hae yi get familiar with everyone.

Yn - " Hae yi don't tell me you knew about the party ? "

Hae yi - " Oh not really i get to know this evening by Mr. Jeon.. "

Jimin - " So beautiful ladies... Give me the honour to escort you both inside the venue ? "

He asked offering his both hands to them. You both accepted it happily.
But little did Jimin know that he left their husbands behind dumbfounded.