Game day

(Gavis pov)

It's been almost three months since me and Gabriella been talking again. Over these past few months I grew more and more closer to her she was my everything, I missed everything about her. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend again but I just don't know how to. I'm just to nervous maybe she lost feelings for me or maybe just doesn't feel that spark. She is now 4 months pregnant and started to show since, when she hits five months she wants to announce it to the world since we both agreed that's fair. I can't wait to have a mini gabby I want our baby boy to have her majestic looks and my skills ofc. The world doesn't even know we broke up they think we're on and off, they even thought we got secretly married but the media will say crazy things sometimes. Although that theory should have been good to be real but sadly it's just a fantasy I have to stick with. It's now 4:00 pm and I'm getting ready to head out to the stadium for our match against Villarreal. As I'm walking to the locker rooms I feel a little tap on my shoulder as I turn around I see gabby with my jersey.

(Gabriella's pov)
Today is game day so I decided to go to the game today because I wanna see the team again but also wanna see gavi. Me and gavi are better than ever at this point this man could wife me but he hasn't asked the big question yet. Yk the words Girl and Friend put those together you get girlfriend but no erase the girl you get friend. That's all we are but I wanna more than friends after all I am the mother of his child. He will stick around I think... I drive to the stadium and found a parking thankfully and arrived as I spot him and tap his shoulder.

"Gabby? Hey what are our doing here" as he gave me a confused look
"I came to see my favorite player play today" as I smirked
"Wow thank you but you look great with jersey in my name suits you" he says as he playfully winks at me
"But anyways I have a question t-"
"GAVI qué estás haciendo aquí!"xavi screams
"Uh lo siento , I'll see you after the game gabby"
"Oh uh By-" but before I could finish me sentence he sprinted to the locker room. I headed over to my seat and sat next to mikky. We talked for a little bit and then I saw gavi running toward and made the goal.
Then he made a G with his hand and a heart which made me heat up I bet my face was really red. I jumped up and cheered and blew him a kiss.

(After the game)

After the game I went to the feild then ended up winning 3-1.

"HEYY boys congratsss" I said as I walked up to everyone.
"Hey gabs long time no see!" Pedri said as we hugged. But gavi gave that jealous look as I hugged him.
"Yeah I know but I'm here and you guys did great"
"Yeah we're glad your here" ferran said
I talked a little to the team then went up to gavi.
"You did good"
"Yeah did you see my celebration" gavi winks
"Yes indeed I did I enjoyed it"
"I could tell you were blushing as red as a tomato hermosa"he whispered
"I-I wasn't blushing it was hot" I said awkwardly
"Mhm 72 degrees is very hot but yk what's hotter"
"What"
"You,will you let me take you out tonight"
"Hm depends is their going to be desert"
"Ofc if yk what I mean"
"Okay then I accept your proposal"
"Great I'll pick you up at 6:00 see you then hermosa" as he kissed my check and left me standing their like an idiot.

I'm stressing I don't know what to wear a dress or jeans with a cute blouse IDKKK. Ugh no no ugly nope hmm no. With that my phone stated to buzz and it was joao so I answered.

"Heyyyy gabby"
"Heyyyy jowoww"
"So I'm calling because I got some newss guess what"
"Oooo ooo your pregnant"
"Umm...no I'm signing to barcelonaa"
"OH ME GEE no Wayy really I'm so happy for you"
"Yeahh it's my dream club plus I'll be closer to you now so better get used to me"
"Haha yeah sadly but I'm so proud of you"
"Yeah me to but anyways wyd"
"Getting ready for a date"I giggle
"Lemme guess with the cheater"he coughs the last part
"Yess annoying but I'm so excited but stressing what to wear my makeup is so good my my fit is eh"
"Wear someone not to showy like in black"
"Ooo yess I have a cute dress to wear thx Joao gtg love youuu congrats"
"Thxx good luck love you"