Part 2: Code Red

No one pov:

Finally after much delay....Jk, Mena and yeon make their way to Bangtan estate...where the group was waiting for them...to do their daily routine....a morning breakfast together as a family....no matter what....

And Mena is just greatful....that she got to be part of this family....that supports and cares for her....for who she is....

As they are on their way...jk keeps on music on Yeon request....who is calmly singing the lyrics.....while Mena....she trying hard to not stare at jk....his muscle has always been a weakness to her.....and him flexing his muscle while driving car....that to in white shirt....is making it hard for her....which made her to get caught again....

Jk looks straight at her while winking at her .....as he caught her staring at him....mena immediate look to the other side....trying to hide her face....

Mena: stop staring at him...

Mena cursed at herself....but to her dismay they heard it clearly....

Yeon & jk: we heard you...

Both of them say in unison....making Mena to just wish the ground could swallow her.....she just groans biting her lower lip....

Mena: just drive.....

Mena says almost crying....making the duo smile loudly....

Just like that they reached the Bangtan estate....and Mena didn't waste a min to escape from the car....while jk just chuckled at her....as he placed her bag and coat...in back seat....before he got off the car with Yeon....

While Mena....she is on her way to inside....but she was welcomed by suga....aka her brother in law....who was too busy to observe her.....but Mena being Mena....did exactly what suga hates....

She just ran and hugged him...making suga stumble a bit as she caught him off guard....but on seeing it was just her...he groaned....

Suga: fine big kid....i am letting you go because it is your bday....

Suga says looking at Mena who just giggles at him....as she once again hugs suga making him sigh....as he now pats on her head...

Suga: happy birthday little one...

Suga says with a soft smile making Mena sigh in his hold.....being true there was a time she hated him....but today he holds very special to her.....and she knows he is the one she will look up to for every situation....

Suga feels nothing less to Mena....she isn't just his bfs sister.....but she is his own.....he knows what she went through.....and all he wanna do is to protect her....protect her scared soul....

Mena: thank you oppa...

Mena says heartfully while suga just pats on her head....

Suga: well your gifts are with your hyung....get them okah...now I need to go bub....

Suga says in a hurry making Mena frown....

Mena: whyyy

Suga: bub today evening party is huge....i need to be prepared....can't take any chances when it's our princess bday...