Chapter 9

Erica awoke from her nap in a much improved mood. She found her mother and apologized and informed her she'd have to be changed into a new pull-up, on account of her wetting during her nap. She then decided to freshen up to help improve her mood. She showered, did her make up, pulled her pull-up back on, then went to her room to change into something cute. She found a white romper that made her feel attractive and decided to leave the house. She let her mother know she'd be going to the mall, to which her mother told her to be back by 5 for dinner.

After getting to the mall, she first went to the food court to get a smoothie, then decided to check on her dating apps. She went through a couple likes on hinge and then get a match. A cute woman named Ava, who from her profile, seemed to love horses, wine, and long drives. They began chatting and without realizing it, Erica had spent over an hour just in the mall food court on her phone. While she had made out with a couple girls in college, she had never actually dated one and got butterflies in her stomach thinking about the proposition.

Erica then went to the bathroom before searching for some new clothes. She found some cute shorts and tops, then went to the changing room. Erica felt a new level of self conscious upon seeing herself of the changing room mirror. Her plus size body and oversized pull-up made her question how far she had fallen. How could she go out with Ava, or anyone for that matter, while wearing a pull-up?

She felt the need to pee while in the changing room and decided it was time to check out and head home. The line was only 3 people long so it shouldn't take too long. However, her need for the bathroom grew way quicker than it had before. In the matter of 2 minutes she went from first feeling the need to go, to the brink of losing control at checkout. Once moving up to next in line, she felt her bladder give way. Sitting there in line by herself, she felt her pull-up slowly expand and get warmer. Once she finished, she realized just how much she had gone as she could feel the pull-up slightly sag off if her butt. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable in the romper, she thought.

Erica proceeded to check out, and then contemplated heading home, or checking out another store. It was only 4, so her mother wasn't expecting her home for an hour, however, she was wearing a wet pull-up without a fresh one to change into. She ultimately decided to checkout the video game store. After spending about 45 minutes looking around, she decided on a game and proceeded to check out. Just as she brought out her walker, she once again felt the need to pee. It had been less than an hour, why would she need to go again so soon, she wondered.

Erica rushed out of the store and made a break for the closest bathroom. She had an accident in 2 minutes just an hour earlier, so she had about 45 seconds to get to a toilet she thought. After walking past only about 2 stores she felt her bladder release involuntarily once again. She now felt her warm urine trickle down the inside and back or her legs. She looked around as she had an accident right in the middle of the mall and then walked as fast as she possibly could to the nearest exit.

She got to her car and drove home. Once there meeting her mother in a wet romper and sodden pull-up she began to cry. "Oh jeez Erica, let's get you changed."

Her mother proceeded to strip her down out of her wet clothes, then put her into a diaper for the night. Erica put on her nightgown and spent the rest of the night diapered, with no worry about making it to the potty in time.