Stressed heiress (Futa Weiss x M!Reader)

Y/n paced through the halls of Beacon with a worried look on his face. It was exam season which meant teachers were throwing out exams out left, right and center with no real way to prepare for each exam multiple days in advance. There were those who tried to do so of course, those who only studied the day or night before and Y/n who didn't prepare at all or even knew it was exam season. Y/n had been away on mission and had been given all the material he needed to study for all the exams while on mission. This was seen as a blessing by many students and teams because you'd be given the exact material that would be on the exams instead of having to read through an entire book and then just guess what was gonna be on the exam but, of course, Y/n was too eager to leave to take on his missions that he was gone before he got given the material or was even notified about the exams.

Now Y/n was pacing through the halls with the first exam coming up the very next day. "Why!? Why did I have to finish the mission so quickly!? Greatness truly is a curse..." Y/n muttered in frustration, you see, the second blessing of going on mission before exam season or any exam for that matter was that the mission could extend past the exam and you could do it later than others or not at all thanks to the teacher forgetting, unless your teacher was Glynda. With Glynda you couldn't pay others to give you answers to the exam because she'd give you a different exam with different questions and she'd never forget to make you do the exam. "What can I dooo!? What can I dooo!?" Y/n crouched down whilst holding the back of his head before his head would shoot up as an idea came to mind. "Weiss!"

Weiss sat alone in her dorm room, having kicked out her team for not allowing her to study in peace. Weiss was clearly stressed out and her bulging boner didn't help the matter at all, it was so bad she had to remove her panties to give it some breathing space though that didn't stop her big futa cock from bulging her skirt. Weiss massaged her forehead in frustration, angry at herself for being so horny when she needed to focus on studying and that's when she heard a knock on the dorm's door. "Go away, Ruby! I'm trying to study!" Weiss yelled, used to Ruby being stubborn and trying to get back into the dorm. "It's Y/n! Not Ruby!" Y/n called out from the other side of the door and Weiss glanced at it and down at her cock and back at the door. "Hmm... he'll do just perfectly~" Weiss mumbled as lewd thoughts filled her head.

Weiss opened the door and smiled at Y/n. "Hello Y/n!" Y/n smiled back but a bit awkwardly since Weiss wasn't the energetic friendly type of person she was portraying right now. "Uh... Hi Weiss! Can I come in?" Weiss chuckled and stepped aside, giving room for Y/n to enter which he did. Weiss closed the door behind Y/n who turned around to face her. Y/n opened his mouth to speak but was stopped as he noticed Weiss' bulging cock. "Everything alright, Y/n?" Y/n coughed to regain his composure and pointed at Weiss' cock. "Bad... Bad time?" Y/n asked awkwardly and Weiss waved him off. "Not at all! Perfect time actually...~ what do you want, Y/n~?" Weiss asked stepping towards Y/n who remained still with a light blush. "Oh! Just... some notes for the upcoming exams..." Weiss stopped in front of Y/n, making sure she was close enough for her bulge to press against Y/n's crotch.

Y/n gulped and Weiss smirked, having found who relieve her stress on. "You want notes~? Well, it's obvious what I want...~ So we both know what the other wants...~" Weiss spoke as she began grinding her throbbing cock against Y/n's increasingly hardening cock. "Uhm... Y-yeah...!" Weiss' smirk grew as she felt Y/n's hard cock against hers. "NGH~!! MGH~!" Y/n gagged and moaned against Weiss' thick cock as she repeatedly plunged it down his throat, her skirt covering his head and upper back. "AH~! Fuck~! Your throat feels sooo goood~!!" Weiss hunched over as she fucked Y/n's throat like a cheap fleshlight with her heavy balls slapping against his chin with each thrust. "You like the taste huh~? You like how my Schnee cock tastes don't you~? Hm~?" Weiss asked, only receiving gagged moans in return as Y/n held onto Weiss thighs for some kind of support.