Grimm Encounters (Grimm x F!reader)

A/n: Fair warning, this isn't grimmified Rwby characters this is straight up grimm like the beowolf and ursa for example.

So....

Turn back or abandon all hope ye who enter

No?

Aight bet.

Enjoy!

It was the day of initiation and after an explanation from Ozpin about said initiation, Y/n was launched into the air and into the Emerald Forest. She, just like everyone else, had been warned that the Emerald Forest was swarming with big dick horny in the need to breed grimm that would, if given the chance, absolutely fuck the shit out of any unfortunate or fortunate (depending on how you look at it) soul that manages to get caught by them.

If only Y/n had known that before hand. Y/n had come wearing a combat skirt though she wasn't the only she was definitely the only one that forgot her panties. Y/n blushed in embarrassment knowing she had flashed her soon-to-be fellow students and some lucky perverts, she was never gonna live it down. Though, would it be so bad? Maybe someone sexy took an interest in her after that and she'll get some good di- "hm? Who's there?" Y/n was taken away from her steamy imagination when she heard bustling coming from a bush a few feet away. Readying her katana that also transforms into a spear Y/n slowly walks towards the bush. "Hello? I have my weapon aimed! If you don't answer I'm gonna assume you're grim-" before Y/n could finish her sentence a beowolf jumped out of the bush startling her.

"Ah!" Y/n yelped and while stumbling back used her katana to cut the beowolf's head off, only for her to lose her footing and fall on her ass. "Ow! If my ass wasn't so thick that might've actually hurt..." Y/n muttered as she stood up and massaged her cheeks, more focused on them than the Ursa charging at her from the distance. Once Y/n did notice the Ursa it had already gotten really close and as Y/n tried to slash at it the bear grimm jumped on Y/n, pinning her on the ground. "Fuck! Alright! Time to use my sembla- NGH~?!" Y/n was interrupted when all of a sudden the Ursa changed it's position on top of Y/n and thrusted it's monster cock down her throat. (Wh-what the hell!?) Y/n had a huge blush on her face, a look of shock mixed with anger and a wet pussy.

The Ursa let out pleasured grunts as it fucked Y/n's throat, it's big heavy balls hitting her face each time. "NNGH~!! NGH~!!" Y/n was trying to push the grimm away with her hands on it's hips but her attempts weren't even slowing the beast down. (Damn it! I-I'm actually... not even getting wet... I already AM WET!!) Y/n shouted in her head all the while the Ursa blissfully used her throat as an onahole. (F-fuck! I can't believe I'm getting my throat fucked- r-raped! Raped by an Ursa! I'm not consenting to this at all!!) Y/n argued to... herself. Saliva started leaking out of Y/n's mouth and down her chin while her throat was getting visibly bulged by the grimm cock. Y/n's toes curled in her shoes and she dug her feet into the ground as the Ursa started to speed up, precum leaking straight into Y/n's mouth.

"MMGH~!!" Y/n's pussy grew even wetter as she could taste the precum and her eyes started rolling to the top of her head. (Shit~! Fuuuuck~!!! I'm gonna cum~! I'm gonna cum from being throatfucked by a... GRIMM) "MMMMGGHH~!!!" Y/n moaned and orgasmed with the Ursa's big balls being firmly pressed against her face and nose whilst being emptied down her throat. (Ooohh...~ It's filling my stomach...~) Y/n gulped down load after load of the grimm's cum while it's cock was still buried deep down her throat. Y/n gasped for air when the Ursa finally took it's cock out of Y/n's mouth, her tongue still reaching out for the Ursa's cock as it hung outside Y/n's mouth. "Sh-shit..." Y/n muttered, getting back her proper thought process and realizing what she was doing. Here she was, hair and face a complete mess having just cum from a grimm using her mouth like a dirty fleshlight.

The Ursa, however, did not move and simply pressed it's cock against Y/n's face before starting to hump it. "N-Ngh~! H-hey~!" Y/n shouted and the Ursa continued to hump her face not doing it for pleasure but simply asserting it's dominance over her, to make sure Y/n knew her place. Gritting her teeth Y/n clutched at the grass as her was got smeared with spit, saliva and what little cum was left on the Ursa's tip. This went on for a good long minute before the Ursa finally stopped and got off Y/n now her entire face and hair was even more of a mess than before, a total humiliation. Y/n sat up and watched as the Ursa walked around over to her legs. "N-noo! No! You've done enough!" As the Ursa approached Y/n started kicking her feet at it, having completely forgotten her semblance could save the situation.

Y/n kept kicking but the Ursa pushed through somehow leading to Y/n being in a mating press. "Wh-what!? H-ho- AH~!!" Y/n threw her head back with her tongue shooting out of her as the Ursa rammed it's massive cock inside her pussy, stretching it out more than it had ever been before. "Fuuuck~!! So big~! AH~!! AAH~!! OOOHH~!! GODS~!! AAH~!!" Y/n's moans could be heard throughout the forest as the beastly grimm ravaged her and took her pussy for itself. Yang and Blake raised their heads towards the noise of Y/n's moans. Yang looked on confused whilst Blake, who could hear better, covered her blushing face. Yang whistled before chuckling and turning to Blake. "I want what she's having~" Yang joked and just then a beowolf jumped her and a second jumped Blake.

"Wh-what is... with that... noise!?" Weiss asked with a look of disbelief and embarrassment whilst Ruby gave a confused look. "What? That? It's probably nothing! Atleast I thin- AA!" Ruby let out a yell as a Nevermore landed on top of her, destroying her aura though thanks to it she was able to stay relatively safe. "Ruby!" Weiss attacked the Nevermore only for it to hit her away with it's peak. "Uhh... Pyrrha? What's that noise?" Jaune asked as he turned his attention away from the cave he and Pyrrha were about to enter. "I don't know, Jaune... But we have to be careFUL!" Suddenly the two were ambushed by a Deathstalker that burst out of the cave, knocking Jaune much much further away than Pyrrha who hit the ground and was quickly placed under the Deathstalker's stomach with it's throbbing cock ready to go.

"AAH~!! FUUCK~!! REN~!! IT'S FUCKING ME~!! AH~!! SO GOOD~!!" Nora moaned out with a King Taijitu wrapped tightly around her though Ren was too knocked out to listen. "THEY DO~!! AH~!! HAVE TWO COCKS~!! AAHH~!!" Nora moaned as the snake grimm violated both holes simultaneously.

*PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP*
The lewd sounds of Y/n's wet pussy being pounded by the Ursa was all anyone could hear in her general vicinity when not counting her slutty moans. "AH~!! OOOHH~!! YEESS~!! AAAHH~!! Fuck meee~!! A~!! HARDER~!! AH~!! AH~!!" The Ursa's cock was starting to leak precum inside of Y/n and thus it started speeding up and fucking harder, making it seem like it was fulfilling Y/n's wish on purpose. "Shit~! Shit~! Shit~! AH~! I'm gonna~! MMHM~! CUM~!!" Y/n through her head back with her eyes tightly shut, her messy hair hanging low and touching the ground as Y/n's body convulsed and she orgasmed the hardest she had ever cum.
"AAAHHH~!! Yeeeeeeesss~!!"

"AH~! Rubyy~!!" Weiss called out as the Nevermore had her pinned and pounded her tight royal cunt. Ruby had already been dealt with and was laying on the ground torn clothes covered in cum with a slutty ahegao face. "MMHM~!!" Yang moaned against a Beowolf's cock as two Beowolves spit roasted her. One slammed repeatedly into her fat ass making it ripple while the other went to town on Yang's throat, both of her lips kissing the Beowolve's knots with each thrust. "AH~!! Damn~!! AAH~!! Mutts~!! AAHH~!! Shit~!!" Blake moaned in the doggy style position with one relentlessly and rapidly fucking her thick Bellabooty while another dry humped the back of her head. "This is~! AH~! Humiliati- AAH~!! Fuuuck~!!! FUCK~!! AAAAHH~!! Amaziiiing~!!!" Blake moaned and exclaimed just as she hit her orgasm.

Pyrrha and Nora both had already been finished and were laying on the ground with their holes leaking cum and clothes covered in it. Ren had come to and seen Nora with her fucked stupid face practically begging for more cock meanwhile Pyrrha was found by team CRDL.....
Make up the rest.

What was Ozpin and Glynda doing all this time?

*PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP*
"AH~!! AAHH~!! Damned~! AH~! Fiend~!!" Glynda moaned and glared back at the futanari Salem absolutely pounding the EVER LIVING SHI- out of Glynda. What about Ozpin?
Salemmed
Salemmed?
Salemmed.

-end of chapter-

A/n: might make a male/femboy version... Nah... Yah? Nah... Maybe.... Anyway! Next chapter!: A Banging workout!