💥Nothing happened. (Taurian angst)

Requested by AnaaCAT60

Awh last chapter was so cute <3333 anyways time to ruin it

TW: Gaslighting and arguing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grian's Perspective
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat silently on some broken up wall in some abandoned building near 'home'. It didn't feel like home here. Everyone was rude, nothing made sense and I never felt safe. I have completely given up trying to escape here. Sam would hurt someone and Taurtis just ignores everything him and Sam's ever done to me. I'm sick of it.

I almost fell down and impaled myself on some random metal rod as I heard my boyfriend yell my name.
"Grian babe where are youuuuu!" I heard Taurtis call. I spat on the floor before climbing off the wall and standing in front of him,
"I'm here." I cross my arms and lean against the bricks.
"What's wrong with you-? Are you angry at me?" He slightly frowned.
"No. I'm not angry Taurtis. Stop assuming that every time I have a neutral facial expression." I sighed. The taller boy in front of me seemed a bit lost - his eyes looked hollow and saddened. I just glare at him,
"What." I snap. He looked at me slightly confused,

"Nothing it's just uh...you uhm..." He struggled to get his words out, "It...it feels like..you..." He stopped to look at my visible annoyance. "I...you're not the cool British guy I liked so much man..you're- you're meaner now! And cold...I don't get it..." He sniffled. I just look at him in absolute disbelief. He didn't get it?

DIDN'T GET IT?

I'LL MAKE HIM GET IT.

"Are you being serious right now?" I ask.
"What? I'm just opening up about my emotions and speaking my mind why are you being such a dick about it dude!" He exclaimed.
"That's rich coming from you." I roll my eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean?!" He furrowed his brows.
"I mean, YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE TAURTIS. A FAKE. A PHONY!" I shoved him.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He was genuinely perplexed by my outburst which made me even more angry.

"EVERY SINGLE TIME I ASKED YOU FOR HELP, YOU NEVER DID, DID YOU?! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO ADMIT IT BUT IF I ASKED SAM TO HELP ME CAUSE SOMEONE WAS PUTTING ME IN GENUINE DISTRESS HE'D HELP ME! YOU JUST PRETENDED NOTHING WAS GOING ON AND MADE ME FEEL CRAZY! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME." I screamed. Taurtis grabbed me by the shoulders in which I attempted to hit him away. I looked into his eyes, he looked serious (for once).

You know...

For a second...

I thought he was actually going to take in my opinions. I thought he'd actually better himself and try help me.

.....

Silly to think wasn't it? Absolutely ridiculous, an actual laughable thing to belive in.

"None of that happened. You're just being weird, Grian. Just quit it with all the lies, okay?"

I look at him absolutely mortified. He smiled slightly,
"I think you're getting it now." He simply said.

I felt my blood boil. I wanted to smash a brick into his head repeatedly and watch him bleed out on the floor. I wanted to make him cry. I wanted him to pay for all those times he abandoned me, made me feel useless.

"You know what, you're right Taurtis! I'm crazy! An absolute phyco! And you're such a perfect man, you know that right?" I tilt my head. He blushed and stood all tall and proud,
"Mm hm!" He giggled.
"And you know what crazy people are right? Their self destructive and ruin their own lives!" I grinned in which he looked at me confused, "So on that note: I'm breaking up with you!" I giggle. I smirk as I watched his facial expression drop into absolute disbelief and distress. I get on my toes and pull him down to my level,
"Happy fucking birthday to you, huh?" I whispered in his ear. I listen to him chock back tears as I walked away. I watched as he dropped to the floor and sobbed into his hands.

I had no regrets. And I wasn't staying at the apartment now either, no. You know what I was gonna do? I was gonna go live with Rowan and Okami and take the absolute piss out of them when they came crawling back to me with their little sob stories. I know I'd forgive him soon but for now, I'm gonna enjoy my happiness whilst it lasts.

Why did I have to forgive him every time. Even if he didn't come to me, I know I'd go to him instead. We both know we couldn't leave each other no matter how hard we tried.

I hated it. But for now, I was just gonna ignore that fact and live my life as much as I could before I got lured into the rat cage by the cheese again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 824
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~