Will you exit the room?
[Yes] or [No]

- . . . -

[Yes] Selected....

.

.

.

Loading...

You may now leave the room.

Good luck.
:)

You tiredly sigh, before twisting the plain white doorknob. The door made a slight squeaking noise at the action. You slowly inched the tall door open, taking a glance outside first. This could be very very dangerous; you have to be careful. Safety first, 'amiright? After looking around the area of trees (from what you could tell) carefully and not seeing anything, you decided it was safe enough to leave the small room. You softly step outside and still hear the soft crunch of dewy grass beneath your tall and comfortable white boots. The smell of fresh air and damp grass filled the air, the sky was clear of clouds despite it being slightly grey, as a sign it had rained recently. The trees around you had a range of colours painting their leaves, as a sign of it being autumn. Orange, red, copper, deep green, yellow, etc. It was beautiful, seeing the different trunks of tree.

It was calming, and it certainly helped with your rising anxiety of the dangerous game. Thank fuck for that. 

You took a few slow steps forward into the calming plain, looking around suspiciously. You needed to find some food, water, and shelter. Stat

-

After some walking through the forest, you started to hear the faint sound of running water. 'Fucking finally, water is exactly what I need right now...' You joyfully thought to yourself, letting out a small sigh of relief. Perhaps there was a waterfall nearby? Hopefully accompanied by a river of some kind. You rush in the direction of the sound, desperately thirsty. You were still careful of your surroundings though, eyeing every animal and bush suspiciously. It would be smart if someone jumped out of the bushes, but it would be annoying as fuck. The grass beneath you was crushed lightly, leaving footprints in the damp greenery. The tall trees being in different assortments of colours, dark green, muddy green, jade green, dark red, cider, bronze, and amber. The deep brown trucks being covered in a rough bark. Little white and brown rabbits hopped by as majestic birds flew through the air. Bees buzzed around you, you slightly twirling with them, following their buzzing. Your long and sparkling blue hair swiftly flowing behind you as you walked towards your destination. It would suck if you got stung by one of these bees, honestly. You were also being careful of your right arm, as it still slightly stung.

Some of your blue hair brushed into your face, causing you to try and brush it off. That's when you felt the shock collar again. 'What on earth is this even for...?' You thought suspiciously. Luckily, the shock collar didn't seem activated. And you hoped that it never would. You decided not to dwell on your thoughts, and instead you just continued to observe your beautiful surroundings.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the relieving sight of a flowing waterfall and shining blue river came into your sight, earning a sigh of relief from you. You rushed over, bending forward over the water. Your eyes widened at the sight of your reflection, as you realized only now that you had some freckles dotting around your cheeks. Your (E/C) eyes shined in the reflection, as you stared at yourself. You looked oddly beautiful, your long blue hair swishing majestically and flowing with the wind, and your clothes were fairly fresh. You had thought that maybe they would be old and torn, but apparently not. And honestly, you looked sexy as fuck. You smiled at the sight, before fully leaning down and sitting on your knees. You tucked a bit of your blue hair behind your ear, as to stop it from flowing into your face. You carefully collected some of the water in your hands, drinking it carefully, completely forgetting to be aware of your surroundings.

You fool.

The sound of a stick cracking behind you grabbed your attention.

"Who's there?!" You shouted, standing up hurriedly, as you anxiously glanced around. All you could see was an assortment of trees, bushes, and flowers. The dandelions swished with the wind, as the red, orange, and yellow trees swayed. The sun was barely seen above the trees, meaning it was almost nighttime. How had you not noticed the setting star? 'Are you serious!? Somebody found me already?' You thought angrily, glaring into the trees as you got ready to run. You noticed your own footprints on the grass, and mentally face-palmed. 'So that's how they found me...' You thought with annoyance.

"Hello~" A deep British voice hummed from behind you, causing you to jump. You quickly twirled around, becoming face to face with a tall brunette. His deep red eyes stared into your (E/C) eyes, sparkling with envy. He wore a deep brown trench coat that extended all the way to his ankles, and it seemed to have a few rough patches on it. Underneath the dirty coat, he wore a black fishnet shirt, and it was accompanied by lots of silver necklaces. They shined in the setting light of the sun. A black collar adorned his neck, with small silver chains as decor. His pants were a simple pair of black jeans with about 20 pockets. (10 on each leg). Long black boots with silver chains where set covering his feet. A long scar was set across his nose, seeming like a stitched-up wound. Wow, he seemed to have a sense in fashion...

And honestly, if you were being honest,

He was kinda hot.

"Who are you?" You spat, quickly shuffling away from the tall British man. Despite his hotness, you were eager to get away from him. He could be dangerous, well, he certainly looked dangerous. "Wilbur Soot, lovely to meet you darling~" he said, the flirt in his voice evident. You cocked and eyebrow at him, slightly weirded out by the flirt. Although, you had to admit, you LOVED the pet name "Darling". You glanced down, seeing the strange navy-blue bracelet on his arm. It said something... you couldn't quite read it. You squinted at the bracelet, eventually sighing and grabbing the man's arm. He let out a small gasp, as you lifted it up so you could read the bracelet properly. There, now you coul-

Wait..

( T A G G E R )

Shit.

He smirked at you as your eyes widened with fear. "Awe, didn't realize I was a tagger, darling~?" Wilbur snickered, cocking an amused eyebrow at you. You immediately relied on your survival instincts in this moment, as you desperately tried find a way to escape. You aggressively pushed Wilbur away from you, which caused him to trip and fall into the river behind him. "Bye, asshole!" You shouted with a confident tone, as you darted away from him. You didn't even care if that hurt his feelings, if anything, you prayed it did.  "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THAT EASILY, MY LOVE!" Wilbur shouted, as you heard splashing behind you.

You only ran faster.

A/N:

Haha- so I had a pretty big writer's block. I'm also like, reallyyyy bored, and I'm struggling with writing and other things. I'm working on the final chapter for "My Darling Prince", but I'm also lazy asf so- I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, dw. <3