Drunk and fighting

You yawned getting up from your bed after taking a seven hour nap after doing all your chores and homework.

"BUBA ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" Good thing you woke up before she said that.

You got out your small bed going to the bathroom to brush and wash your face from the boogers and spit off your face.

After two to three minutes you was done and left out tryout bedroom going downstairs meeting your friends.

Including tony girl best friend. The one and only person you hates. The reason why you hated her, is because since day one she always hated you.

The way you dress, the way you speak, laughs, dance, basically she hates your soul period. And she doesn't like you.

Even if you try to be nice with her which is every day but she just annoying and unpositive for you to describe her.

"Oh.. hey guys, how are you?" Adding a smile small to them, the speak and hugging you expect Liyah.

You hugged them back and went to grab something to drink for them." Here is y'all Juice. I didn't want to make y'all thirsty or uncomfortable since I woke up." You says and they laughed.

"It's fine." Marcus says kissing your forehead. You smiled sitting down next to him.

"Well what you guys wanted to speak or say?" You said softly drinking your cold water bottle that came from the fridge.

"I'm.. so we is going to be doing our 3rd song on our first album and we need your help.." You laughed before getting serious.

Shannon rolled his eyes before correcting his friend." Our 4th song." You out your cup down and think before saying something.

You sat up." And what she's doing here? If it's between us.. four? And where is Tony, shouldn't he be here too?!" You got heated up anyways.

Because they know not to invite somebody or even bring someone you don't like or is your enemy Especially embarrassing ones.

They went silent and you went upstairs to change your clothes and fix your hair up.

-

"Ok I'm ready, let's go and make you boys laugh and get happy, alright?" You says putting your arm around Marcus and Shannon neck.

They all laughed before saying," LETS GOO!" Getting scared, you done almost jumped from them being loud.

We sat down at the ice cream shop and begin to order the things we wanted from the ice cream shop and talked

"Should we write the lyrics?" You says looking up at the boys seeing that they was laughing and talking to each other.

"Oh what Buba?"  Shannon says calling you by your nickname." I was saying that what should the lyrics be?" You said.

"Oh.. love?" They laughed before lowering it down seeing that you was serious and you sure wasn't playing about the lyrics.