Wasting Time

Hair and fit !

Today was the first day of senior year and it's going pretty good

Today was the first day of senior year and it's going pretty good. Well not really the first day let's say the first four weeks.

Since you had to buy more clothes and shoes and to figure out what hairstyle for you, you been busy and decided to come today.

It's fun, your friends been making jokes and stuff but tony been quiet, he's been glancing at you but didn't say anything.. just quiet.

You thought you was crazy but Tony been doing it for a while now since second grade." I remembered when that happen." Pooh says laughing.

"Oh yea, y/n remember when we used to run around the school throwing toilet papers everywhere?" They laughed as you kept your eye on tony seeing his head was down.

"Huh?" Getting out the zone, you look and the brush you off speaking to each other not paying attention to you.

You decided to walk over to tony and sat down. You patted his small shoulder, Tony look up to look right back down quickly.

"Oh it's you?" He said mumbling facing to the desk with his arms around his face and not seeing nobody.

"I-Uh.. yea.... Soo, why not going to sit next t-" Tony face you licking his lips. You got shy and blushed.

"To.. us." You finished the sentence up. Tony shrugged getting up going to our teacher asking to use the bathroom.

Dang, y/n this was your time to talk to tony since he was a bit looking sad over here.

You slap your forehead leaving to following tony without him noticing and went to the girls bathroom.

Hearing him walking out, you immediately finish using the bathroom and wash your hands.

"Tony.. Tony wait!" Tony stop his tracks, turning around to meet you leaving out of breath holding his shoulder for support.

He waited for you to breath normally to talk about what you was going to say." Hey, I missed you!" You said hugging tony.

" I miss you too but I have to go now so I can my work.." You look up in ashamed." Why you never want to tal- This is not a great ti- you always say that. When it's always a great time to talk." Y'all both cuts each other off but you finally wanted to say something.

Tony sighs and put his head down." You been staring at me for a while.. I mean I know you but not that well, but can we at least try to make it up? You know? Talk?" You said trying.

You put your finger underneath his chin," I need you to say or speak to me about something to me, I don't want to keep trying, if you gonna keep wasting my time.." you said staring into his eyes.

"But I guess, this is the wrong time too?" You said making a thin line on your lips before walking away.

"It was nice talking to you for couple seconds." You said adding a bit of your Australia voice on accident. You walk inside and sat next to the rest of your friends.

"Treston, quickly question?" Treston looks up from his notebook and nod his head in confusedly.

"What's up?" You played with your fingers answering his question." I-um.. do Tony always act this quiet and stare?" You said softly.

"Well.. not really, why? Because he stares at you?" He said in a tease making you slap his head.

"No but he likes you.." You stood still before turning around quickly seeing Tony wasn't in the room. You ran out and found him outside the of y'all school.

You ran to him and grab the side of his face and begin to kiss him. It was like music in the sky but in reality it wasn't.

His lips was soft, the way they move against yours was like... everything. It was beautiful somehow.

To you it felt right more than right.. it felt so good and you didn't want to stop kissing Tony but pulled away for oxygen.

"I-why-what going on?" Tony said shocked as you. You immediately sat him down next to you on the desk.

"Tony look, if you like me explain and not scare, ya know because it's weird but you lucky you cute and I like you too.. A little bit." You said teasing him at the last part.

Tony laughed and hold your hands on his lap. He kiss the side of your cheek adding a smile cross his lips.

"I like you too, I thought you wouldn't like me back..." He said nervously.

"You funny." You said laughing as y'all walk back to the classroom.