Chapter 33 The Unpredictable Doom of Engineers

"It's impossible for a servant to know so much." Kurosawa Hideaki asked himself and answered, and then silently followed Nagai Keito.

Even if Toru Amuro is the leading genius in the police, he must be curious about this, right?

Quick, come and ask him.

"Why?" Toru Amuro asked with a smile. Once you get familiar with Kurosawa Hideaki, the expression of the bright light of the police is actually very easy to understand.

"You haven't talked to that maid, and you can observe it for no more than five seconds. How did you draw such a conclusion?"

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at Toru Amuro, who was very cooperative, and then his eyes fell on the maid who was chatting and laughing with Keito Nagai.

The path to the resort is not easy to walk, and ordinary people will definitely get lost in this dense jungle without anyone taking them with them.

Kurosawa Hideaki took note of the terrain, and whispered to Amuro, "Because a real professional maid will not talk about the master's affairs with the guests. Madeira will not, he is very professional."

Toru Amuro thought of the gentleman in old-fashioned clothes. When they first met, he spoke strictly and politely apologized to the neighbor Kurosawa Hideaki for slamming the door and explained the situation.

It seems to be explaining the situation, but in fact Madeira did not disclose any personal information of Kurosawa Hideaki, and has the dominant power of discourse throughout the process.

Speaking of Madeira...

"I've always thought the name Madeira is very familiar. I just learned that it is a kind of white wine some time ago. Could it be his real name?"

"Really..." Kurosawa Hideaki thought about it carefully, and then looked at Toru Amuro sincerely, "Since I can remember, he hasn't changed his name."

That's right, from the time I got this game, the deacon's name only has the word Madeira.

"What's the matter? There shouldn't be any problem with this name." Kurosawa Hideaki pretended not to understand at all, "It's not uncommon for a deacon not to have a surname. I've never cared about it."

"Nothing, I think we—"

Amuro Toru's words were interrupted by Nagai Keito, "Wow - what are you whispering about? Are we so close? Miss Miyagawa and I have never been so close."

This bluffing genius engineer paused, and suddenly thought of something, "Ah! You won't tell others the secret we agreed not to share, Mr. Kurosawa."

Kurosawa Hideaki smiled without saying a word, glanced threateningly at the maid standing in front, and then smiled at Nagai Keito.

"Ah, Mr. Nagai, so you like Miya—"

"No, no, no!" Keito Nagai's expression changed suddenly, and he ran to Hideaki Kurosawa to stop him from continuing.

He looked around for a while, and then leaned into Kurosawa Hideaki's ear, "You must keep me a secret about my liking for Ms. Miyagawa."

He rubbed his hands guiltily, "My father might fire Miss Miyagawa because of this, and I don't want that."

"Okay." Kurosawa Hideaki sighed regretfully. In fact, he just wanted to prevent Keito Nagai from talking to him, and he would not really say anything about his liking for Miyagawa.

"Can we keep going?"

"Okay, okay." Keito Nagai felt that Kurosawa Hideaki seemed more willing to chat with the unknown man beside him, and he walked back to Ms. Miyagawa to be a conscientious guide.