Chapter 118 - 119

Chapter 118 Tokyo Ignited - Fireworks (1)

"Eh..." Zhu Fu Jingguang was stunned, he thought that Qin Jiu might not mean that.

"It can be understood in this way." Gin's recognizable voice came from the receiver, "Be careful."

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki looked around the parking lot. Before Gin spoke, there was no noise on the phone like when handing over a phone.

Jingguang should have turned on the speaker and put his cell phone on the table to make a call.

Since Gin dared to use the speaker, it proved that he could ensure that no one was eavesdropping around him.

Kurosawa Hideaki glanced around. Except for Madera, everyone else was a certain distance away from this position. The police were trying their best to repair the police car that was not too damaged for future use. No one was paying attention to him.

Kurosawa Hideaki sat back on the hood of the car, relaxed his back, and asked with a smile, "Why are you in 303? According to the extent of the organization boss's suspicion of you, you should be under strict surveillance."

"Thanks to Ireland for this." Gin leaned on the sofa and looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang who placed a glass of water in front of him.

The policeman's psychological barrier has been completely healed. The psychological quality is even better than before.

"Ireland?" Kurosawa Hideaki said immediately, "Could it be because Ireland was exposed that you had the opportunity to escape from the organization's surveillance?"

"You can say that."

"Then why don't you go after the memory card? That thing is so important, I thought..." Kurosawa Hideaki's voice stopped abruptly.

Why didn't Gin go after the memory card?

Because Ireland showed him the surveillance at the entrance of the police station.

Why is Gin at 303?

Because 303 has Zhu Fu Jingguang, and Zhu Fu Jingguang is the person who knows him best in the world besides Madeira.

So Gin went to ask Zhu Fu Jingguang about the relationship between Amuro Toru and him?

"Why didn't you ask?" There was a rustling voice from the receiver.

Gin probably put his left ankle on his right knee and took out a cigarette from the box.

"I remembered?"

I don't know if it was because he was chewing on the cigarette, but his voice sounded a bit gritted when he spoke, "Good acting... ha."

Gin sneered and added: "Both of you are."

"Hmm... um..." Kurosawa Hideaki responded vaguely, "I also need other sources of information..."

"I haven't given you enough?" Gin lit the cigarette with a lighter.

"I don't think there are too many others." Kurosawa Hideaki pursed his dry lips, and suddenly thought of Madera's words: "Sir, you may like you to be more direct." '

good!

Be direct!

Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath, "Look, the more undercover agents, the better? From now on, the three of us..."

Oh, I forgot there are Zhufu Jingguang and Madeira.

"I mean... the five of us can work together and get twice the result with half the effort. There's nothing wrong with accepting a police officer."