☆~Not Allowed. (Junhao)~☆

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧

Angst

Jun's pov
"Let's break up" those were the words that absolutely broke me. What does he mean he wants to break up? Did I do something wrong? Was I not pretty enough? Was I too extroverted? Was I overdramatic? Is just everything wrong with me?

I looked down at the floor. I refused to look up, I refused to see his face. I could already tell his eyes were full of disgust. Disgust at the fact he ever dated somebody like me. Deep into my thought I was thinking of all the times he had gave me that look. I should've saw this coming, everybody would talk about how the the star model shouldn't date somebody unworthy like myself.

"But, why?"

That was all I was able to choke up. I was trying, trying so damn hard to hold myself together and not cry. Especially in front of my now ex.

"Jun, stop being so complicated. I shouldn't give you a reason, I just want to break it off and you're making this more difficult than it should be."

Hearing him say something so cruel like that made my heart ache and I started to get upset.

"More difficult..? Hao, we have been dating for 3 FUCKING YEARS. Do you really expect me to just accept that without a fucking reason? And the fact you've decided to end it off so randomly!? Was I really worth that LITTLE to you!?"

I was getting frustrated, I knew I would never be as good as Minghao, but that doesn't mean I'm not worth anything at all. I felt tears swarm my eyes after I yelled at him, it was just so confusing why would we break up with me? We never really had any problems but now he suddenly wants to end it? I'm getting tired.

"I don't owe you anything I'm done 'Hui."

I scoffed. My heart was aching and my throat was getting dry. I had to keep my composure, I couldn't let him see me break.

"Fine then, leave just how everybody else did in my life."

"Will do."

And he walked away, he never once looked back at me. When he finally left he slammed the door causing me to jump. I stood there for a solid minute, trying to comprehend everything that just happened. After that I completely broke down. 3 years of our relationship for what? Was it because he realized what came to fame? That he wouldn't want to be seen with somebody like me? I started sobbing, I haven't cried this hard since I was a child. I started to have a hard time breathing, everything inside me was collapsing and I felt useless. I fell on my knees crying my heart out.