☆~ Dancers (Seoksoo) ~☆

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧

Fluff
Figure skater Dk, Danseur (ballet dancer) Joshua!

Joshua's pov
I let out a sigh of relief as I finally left my ballet class. It was no shocker that I'm training to be a professional Danseur but it's hard, really hard. Having to deal with the strict rules on our appearance, technique, posture, and more gets extremely tiring and I just need a break. Sadly, that's not available for me.

I understood the struggles I would face being in this field but I'm burned out. I'm definitely going to ask for a break later this week, I really need one.

I changed out of my leotard and tights and quickly changed into my winter clothes. I wore a baby blue scarf with a black cardigan and black pants. And I made sure to but the matching rings Seokmin and I have. It was snowing outside and I was freezing but I remembered something and my whole mood changed. I quickly and excitedly ran out my academy. I got into my car and started driving to the place I enjoy visiting.

After an hour I've finally arrived to the cold, dark, and echo room. I quietly entered not trying to make a noise and walked to the middle of the academy and saw the love of my life skating so gracefully. This was always my favorite part of the day, just watching Seokmin so concentrated but so relaxed in the choreography. He was able to do such an impressive move that I have no idea the name of but it must be hard.

Figure skating does involve ballet so I was definitely able to recognize some steps but the rest were just unfamiliar to me. It made it more impressive and I could definitely watch him skate all day. I looked at him with my doe eyes being so fascinated with his skills.

After thirty minutes he finally took a break and was stunned to see me just standing there. After a few seconds he gave me the biggest smile and gave me a warm and tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and after a bit pulled myself away from the hug. I gave his hand a tight squeeze and signalled him to get changed.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚

Seokmin's pov
I was figure skating for hours on end. It was extremely tiring and left me with a few blisters but I would always push through it. Shua never liked me staying after practice to skate more but it helps me get better, and that's what I want. My goal is to go pro and I'll never be able to do that without working my ass off for it.

I lost track of time and kept working on small bits and constantly going over my struggles and dumb mistakes. I was slowly getting frustrated and sat down for a bit, disappointed in myself and even considering going home. Not even a minute I quickly got back on my feet and continued skating.

After what felt like hours I was finally satisfied with my work and got up for a drink. But I felt someone staring at me. I walked closer to the exit when I saw a figure. When I got closer I immediately recognized who it was! I beamed and ran to my lover pulling him into my arms sweetly.

I think of Joshua as my happy space. Always so kind and thoughtful to others, never letting other people's feelings affect him and him being a humble person. I just want to keep him with me forever!

He pulled away from the hug and held my hand giving it a small squeeze and I immediately got the hint. I probably smell! I ran to the dressing room putting on deodorant, colone, and popped gum into my mouth. I got dressed putting on a warm sweater that had cute patterns on it and walked out to Shua. I saw him standing there was a water bottle in his hand and he handed it over to me.

I gracefully took it and started to drink it. I felt like I was dying of thirst and needed so much water. I almost finished the entire bottle and when I closed it I was met with a small smile on his face but I could feel his sadness through it.

We stayed there for a bit and Shua gave me a small but genuine smile and grabbed my arms pulling me to his car. I complied already dreading the thought of my legs being so sore tomorrow.

"Seokmin, you should stop staying after practice! It's dangerous and could lead you to serious injuries...!"

I heard him say with a disappointed voice.

"But Shua! You know I'm trying to perfect everything, I don't want it to be a mess!"

Defending myself, I smiled slightly relieved that we was worried about me.

"I'm sure it's not Min... Stop making me stress over you!"

"Hmm I'll think about it! ~"

I heard him let out a dramatic sigh and he turned to me with a pout on his face. I laughed and squeezed his cheeks. We laughed all the way home and ate dinner. We both took a shower together, dried each other off and sat on the bed.

"Hey should we perhaps watch a series? I'm bored.."
Joshua asked, and I agreed. Although I find series boring it's fun to make fun of them.

After hours of searching we both ended up asleep on the bed cuddled up together comfortable. Just how we like it.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚